NCH

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Implementation Specialist Interview

Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCH in October 2009.

Interview Details – Telephone interviews, standard background and review of skills, discussion about position.
HR (in 2004) was not really involved in recruiting, thank God! This made for a great interview experience directly with the team I ended working with for the next lost decade. Instantly both sides could see the fit was good and the excitement was there.

Interview Question – Who do you never want to work with again in the oracle industry?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes I was able to negotiate both salary, bonus and I totally regret not negotiating for more paid time off.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NCH? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCH Implementation Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NCH employees and interview candidates.