NCH Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.5

Senior Forecasting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Efficient hiring process - got a call to schedule an HR interview within a couple of days of applying online. Had a positive HR interview, but did not receive offer because I wasn't from the CPG industry. Seems like the company has a good culture (Danco Inc., subsidiary of NCH), and might have been a great place to work for, had I been the right fit. Gracious HR manager, and very helpful, even took the time to give me feedback once I called after receiving the note that they were going with someone else.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

2 phone interviews and 1 on-site interview. I applied through LinkedIn and also sent a message to the recruiter through LinkedIn. Got a call within 2 days and set up a phone interview a couple of days later. Heard back from the HR within a week's time and got invited for an on-site interview. Interviewed with 3 people, took about 2 hours for the entire interview process. Got the offer in about 7-10 days.

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NCH (Dallas, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview and a face-to-face interview with the supervisor that is over the internship. The interviewer mostly talked, and he didn't ask many questions. He talked about the position without trying to figure out if I fit the needs of the organization. I felt like the position was pretty basic, but he talked at length about it.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

To make a quality decision it is necessary to get as much quality data as possible. View your list of questions as the starting point. Each question should generate many probing questions. The purpose of your probing questions is to get more and better information.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCH (Irving, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

Telephone interviews, standard background and review of skills, discussion about position. HR (in 2004) was not really involved in recruiting, thank God! This made for a great interview experience directly with the team I ended working with for the next lost decade. Instantly both sides could see the fit was good and the excitement was there.

Interview Questions

• Who do you never want to work with again in the oracle industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate both salary, bonus and I totally regret not negotiating for more paid time off.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at NCH.

Interview

I applied for the position and was called back the next day to set up a phone screen interview with the recruiter. After another phone interview with a business manager, I had 5 on-site interviews, which I thought all went very well. Up until then, it was a very quick and efficient process. After the on-site interviews, however, the recruiter would not answer any email inquiries into the status of the position. Five weeks later I finally heard from the company through a standard rejection email. I do wish the recruiter had been more helpful post-interview. Five weeks is a long time to wait when you're not currently employed.

Interview Questions

• One manager asked questions about the logic used in making decisions - i.e. Why did you choose that university? Why that major? Why that first job?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NCH.

Interview

You will be submitting the resume by mail or courrier the will have a surprise phone interview. you will e rated to qualify during your conversation if you will be going to the next step the written exam

Interview Questions

• the most un xpected question is not in oral its hows you look credible and reliable to fit the job who you are applying for and to prove that ... you will be greet confidently and firm shake hand to the interviewer   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCH.

Interview

Met with Regional Manager, seem like straight forward good guy. Beware of how companies like this operate; salary offered was only 24K a year, plus commission in a new territory with NO established accounts. No vehicle expense covered, and you have to pay your own cell phone. I was told this is an entrepreneurial type position, which means YOU take all the risk. They tried making this sound like what a sales position should be. No thank you. Stick with those who offer car and phone reimbursement.

As stated above; salary only 24K. Commission plan, but the ramp up could drive you broke. No car or cell phone reimbursement. You take all the risk and they pay squat.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NCH in November 2011.

Interview

Applied on Linkedin.com, had a phone interview with in house recruiter, she called me back the next day, asked me to come in for a face to face with her. Met with her face to face, real basic questions mainly about my resume background( I think it was to see how I carried myself while speaking), asked basic HR sales questions: tell me about a time when you faced a difficulty in trying to make a sale, etc.. After that got an email that I was wanted to come in and meet with the director of the company, had a face to face with him that consisted of him wanting to get to know me and basically to see if my personality would fit in with the work enviornment at the company. Was asked to come back for a second face to face, I brought a presentation to help seal the deal showing what I could bring to the company. A day later I had an offer made to me and I accepted. The whole process was amazing and I thought it all was handled with class and everyone I spoke with was great!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to slightly negotiate, they had a set price for salary, I talked about the situation I was in benefits wise and they worked with me to make it worth my wild to come on board and take care of the issues I was going to have. 1st class company!

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bilston, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCH (Bilston, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

Two stage interview. First interview with HR recruiting manger and Line Manager. Second interview with Line Manager and Head of Department. The interview questions were easy and there were no competency tests done at the time. Standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What are you strength and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Name a situation where have had to deal with conflict at the work place?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, negotiation is possible and very easy