NCH

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Position Interview

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at NCH.

Interview Details – I applied for the position and was called back the next day to set up a phone screen interview with the recruiter. After another phone interview with a business manager, I had 5 on-site interviews, which I thought all went very well. Up until then, it was a very quick and efficient process. After the on-site interviews, however, the recruiter would not answer any email inquiries into the status of the position. Five weeks later I finally heard from the company through a standard rejection email. I do wish the recruiter had been more helpful post-interview. Five weeks is a long time to wait when you're not currently employed.

Interview Question – One manager asked questions about the logic used in making decisions - i.e. Why did you choose that university? Why that major? Why that first job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NCH? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCH Supply Chain Position interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NCH employees and interview candidates.