NCI Information Systems

Getting the Interview

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Applications Programmer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCI Information Systems.

Interview Details – Interview was all technical, the interviewer had four sheets of paper with technical questions.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Sierra Vista, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at NCI Information Systems in September 2012.

Interview Details – Apply for jobs you are qulified for. human ressources does a good job in screening personnel for employment

Interview Question – I really did not have a difficult question I could not answer but you should be prepared for any question relevant to your desired postion.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – OK, I had worked with NCI before.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Logistics Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NCI Information Systems in October 2010.

Interview Details – Previous employers contract was assumed by NCI so there was no real interview process. NCI was obligated to offer me my job under the Service Contract Act.

Interview Question – Salary negotiation. I   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n general and contrary to logic and incumbent contract winner is more likely to cut employee salaries to hold onto a contract. A new winner does not want to lose the talent and have things get off to a rough start during the transition. So if you are negotiating with a company that has recently been awarded the contracted, make sure that you know the salary range and go for the top of it. Make sure you get what you want up front, in today's market raises are small or non-existent and the benefits are not stellar.

Information Technology Interview

Information Technology
Rome, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NCI Information Systems.

Interview Details – One phone interview.

Negotiation Details – Told them my salary; the recruiter helped me get it.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Sierra Vista, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCI Information Systems in November 2010.

Interview Details – Had an interview with the vice president of operations and a project manager, in Sierra Vista, AZ. Was very friendly and laid back. Hardly asked me any questions at all, were most concerned with whether I had a CISSP or not (I did). He didn't know much about this new position and was asking ME if I knew anything about it! It was a better position then where I was so I accepted. Seemed that they just needed someone to fill the seat so they could bill the government...

Interview Question – Do you have any experience with SARM?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Editor Interview

Hampton, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at NCI Information Systems in January 2008.

Interview Details – I had worked for the company before. The HR person called and asked if I could come back. I said yes.

Interview Question – There were none.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for more money. It was within the job range. Ask for what you want. You may get it.

Telephone Operator Interview

Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at NCI Information Systems in April 2011.

Interview Details – Was already employed and interviewed for job turn over happend per contract rolled over with new contract and was accepeted right away because prior knowledge, so they didn't have to hire someone else. Made they transition easy whene hiring.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Rome, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at NCI Information Systems in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed over the phone by a Human Resources type person who was extremely nice, personable etc... made me feel very comfortable. Then I had the 'in person' interview with my supervisor and manager. They were very thorough with their questions while also making me feel relaxed. They were very polite and professional.

Interview Question – How would you troubleshoot a problem connecting to a network resource.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was virtually no negotiation. '
It was pretty much take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NCI Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCI Information Systems interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by NCI Information Systems employees and interview candidates.