NCI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at NCI

Interview Details – face interview with the manager twice, the supervisor and his manager, and some questions about the techniques.
they call me before the face interview and hr asked some general questions.
after a while they send an thank you letter

Interview Question – cannot remember
but they are all technical questions
  Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCI in September 2010.

Interview Details – One interview - no difficult questions. Basic overview of job responsibilities and what would be expected in the position. Interview didn't seem prepared to discuss my experience or expertise. Rather, most time spent on explaining the job requirements.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question was Why should I hire you at the salary you expect.   Answer Question

Entry Level Applications Programmer Interview

Entry Level Applications Programmer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCI.

Interview Details – Interview was all technical, the interviewer had four sheets of paper with technical questions.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Sierra Vista, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at NCI in September 2012.

Interview Details – Apply for jobs you are qulified for. human ressources does a good job in screening personnel for employment

Interview Question – I really did not have a difficult question I could not answer but you should be prepared for any question relevant to your desired postion.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – OK, I had worked with NCI before.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Logistics Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NCI in October 2010.

Interview Details – Previous employers contract was assumed by NCI so there was no real interview process. NCI was obligated to offer me my job under the Service Contract Act.

Interview Question – Salary negotiation. I   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n general and contrary to logic and incumbent contract winner is more likely to cut employee salaries to hold onto a contract. A new winner does not want to lose the talent and have things get off to a rough start during the transition. So if you are negotiating with a company that has recently been awarded the contracted, make sure that you know the salary range and go for the top of it. Make sure you get what you want up front, in today's market raises are small or non-existent and the benefits are not stellar.

Information Technology Interview

Information Technology
Rome, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NCI.

Interview Details – One phone interview.

Negotiation Details – Told them my salary; the recruiter helped me get it.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Sierra Vista, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCI in November 2010.

Interview Details – Had an interview with the vice president of operations and a project manager, in Sierra Vista, AZ. Was very friendly and laid back. Hardly asked me any questions at all, were most concerned with whether I had a CISSP or not (I did). He didn't know much about this new position and was asking ME if I knew anything about it! It was a better position then where I was so I accepted. Seemed that they just needed someone to fill the seat so they could bill the government...

Interview Question – Do you have any experience with SARM?   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Visiting Fellow Interview

Postdoctoral Visiting Fellow
Bethesda, MD

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NCI in November 2009.

Interview Details – Its was one on one interview for about 45mins to 1 hour

Interview Question – Future plans   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy

Senior Technical Editor Interview

Senior Technical Editor
Hampton, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at NCI in January 2008.

Interview Details – I had worked for the company before. The HR person called and asked if I could come back. I said yes.

Interview Question – There were none.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for more money. It was within the job range. Ask for what you want. You may get it.

Telephone Operator Interview

Telephone Operator
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at NCI in April 2011.

Interview Details – Was already employed and interviewed for job turn over happend per contract rolled over with new contract and was accepeted right away because prior knowledge, so they didn't have to hire someone else. Made they transition easy whene hiring.

Worked for NCI? Contribute to the Community!