NCI

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

1.9

Scheduler Interview

I was assisted over the phone by support team and they were very helpful and positive in assuring I complete all requirements for consideration and movement into the position applied.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question would be questions pertaining to documentation of all past records needed to clear security which I had to obtain on my own.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCI.

Traditional hiring practices and processes were used. A recuiter or curent employee referral is made outlining the details of the position. Initial contact and information on benefits or a benefits package sent to interested party. If inital contact is susccessful and interest shown by those contacted then aplicaitons are completed online and once received theyre carefully reveiwed. Panel interview and then a decision is made upon an offer.

Interview Questions

I really loved working for this company.

Financial Analyst Interview

face interview with the manager twice, the supervisor and his manager, and some questions about the techniques.
    they call me before the face interview and hr asked some general questions.
    after a while they send an thank you letter

Entry Level Applications Programmer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCI.

Interview was all technical, the interviewer had four sheets of paper with technical questions.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NCI.

One phone interview.

Told them my salary; the recruiter helped me get it.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sierra Vista, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at NCI in September 2012.

Apply for jobs you are qulified for. human ressources does a good job in screening personnel for employment

Interview Questions
    • I really did not have a difficult question I could not answer but you should be prepared for any question relevant to your desired postion.   Answer Question
    OK, I had worked with NCI before.

Telephone Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at NCI in April 2011.

Was already employed and interviewed for job turn over happend per contract rolled over with new contract and was accepeted right away because prior knowledge, so they didn't have to hire someone else. Made they transition easy whene hiring.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sierra Vista, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCI in November 2010.

Had an interview with the vice president of operations and a project manager, in Sierra Vista, AZ. Was very friendly and laid back. Hardly asked me any questions at all, were most concerned with whether I had a CISSP or not (I did). He didn't know much about this new position and was asking ME if I knew anything about it! It was a better position then where I was so I accepted. Seemed that they just needed someone to fill the seat so they could bill the government...

Logistics Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NCI in October 2010.

Previous employers contract was assumed by NCI so there was no real interview process. NCI was obligated to offer me my job under the Service Contract Act.

Interview Questions
    n general and contrary to logic and incumbent contract winner is more likely to cut employee salaries to hold onto a contract. A new winner does not want to lose the talent and have things get off to a rough start during the transition. So if you are negotiating with a company that has recently been awarded the contracted, make sure that you know the salary range and go for the top of it. Make sure you get what you want up front, in today's market raises are small or non-existent and the benefits are not stellar.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCI in September 2010.

One interview - no difficult questions. Basic overview of job responsibilities and what would be expected in the position. Interview didn't seem prepared to discuss my experience or expertise. Rather, most time spent on explaining the job requirements.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question was Why should I hire you at the salary you expect.   Answer Question