NCO Financial

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Getzville, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCO Financial in October 2010.

Interview Details – Basic structured interview nothing unexpected

Interview Question – They do need to speak with a manager from your last employer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None offered be base pay

Very Easy Interview

Dublin, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at NCO Financial in November 2010.

Interview Details – Awfull company

Interview Questions

Collector

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NCO Financial.

Interview Details – After I applied online, the human resources called me asking a few questions about my application, stated that i needed to make sure i can work weekends and holidays and to fix it. Called me back for an interview at 930 am, i showed up 20 minutes earlier, she gave me a basic interview asking about my previous jobs, also stated that all my references needed to be from my jobs related to collecting, told me shed get me a second interview with a manager, he asked me my experience as well, told me the pay rate i was asking for $20 was too high and no one there gets paid that high, said he would talk to his boss and contact me but otherwise i got the job. The next day i got an email saying someone else got the position.

Interview Question – -why would you be a good collector   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Collector

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NCO Financial in August 2009.

Interview Details – very easy process to get a job. almost seemed they would take anybody off the street with a pulse. You do have to pass a drug test so all you smokers can not get a job with them .. unless you stop smokin. by far the easiest place i have ever been hired.

Interview Question – what kind of customer service skills do you have   Answer Question

Worked for NCO Financial? Contribute to the Community!