NCO Financial

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at NCO Financial in November 2010.

Awfull company

Other Interview Reviews for NCO Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Getzville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Getzville, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCO Financial in October 2010.

Basic structured interview nothing unexpected

Interview Questions
    • They do need to speak with a manager from your last employer   View Answer
    None offered be base pay

Collector Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NCO Financial.

After I applied online, the human resources called me asking a few questions about my application, stated that i needed to make sure i can work weekends and holidays and to fix it. Called me back for an interview at 930 am, i showed up 20 minutes earlier, she gave me a basic interview asking about my previous jobs, also stated that all my references needed to be from my jobs related to collecting, told me shed get me a second interview with a manager, he asked me my experience as well, told me the pay rate i was asking for $20 was too high and no one there gets paid that high, said he would talk to his boss and contact me but otherwise i got the job. The next day i got an email saying someone else got the position.

Collector Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NCO Financial in August 2009.

very easy process to get a job. almost seemed they would take anybody off the street with a pulse. You do have to pass a drug test so all you smokers can not get a job with them .. unless you stop smokin. by far the easiest place i have ever been hired.