NCO Financial Collector Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at NCO Financial (Dublin, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

Awfull company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NCO Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCO Financial (Getzville, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Basic structured interview nothing unexpected

Interview Questions

• They do need to speak with a manager from your last employer   1 Answer

Negotiation

None offered be base pay

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NCO Financial.

Interview

After I applied online, the human resources called me asking a few questions about my application, stated that i needed to make sure i can work weekends and holidays and to fix it. Called me back for an interview at 930 am, i showed up 20 minutes earlier, she gave me a basic interview asking about my previous jobs, also stated that all my references needed to be from my jobs related to collecting, told me shed get me a second interview with a manager, he asked me my experience as well, told me the pay rate i was asking for $20 was too high and no one there gets paid that high, said he would talk to his boss and contact me but otherwise i got the job. The next day i got an email saying someone else got the position.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NCO Financial (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview was fairly laid back. The recruiter was very friendly, although she's no longer there so I can't speak for the current ones. She asked me questions about my previous job and how my skills related to the position I had applied for. She explained to me what would be expected of me in respect to the actual tasks, as well as what schedule I would be required to work. Was offered job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer/how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NCO Financial in August 2009.

Interview

very easy process to get a job. almost seemed they would take anybody off the street with a pulse. You do have to pass a drug test so all you smokers can not get a job with them .. unless you stop smokin. by far the easiest place i have ever been hired.