NCO Financial Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at NCO Financial in September 2014.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter.Interview took about 5minutes waiting for back ground check. Still awaiting call back to see if I will be hired. The interviewer was kind and brief. Was told the interview would be an hour long but it was barely 10minutes.

Interview Questions

• What company rules at your last job didn't you agree with.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NCO Financial

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NCO Financial in September 2014.

Interview

Got a phone interview with a hr manager then A interview with supervisor then week later a call for a drug test, after that I was hired the process was about 2 weeks,

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Filled out an application online, shortly thereafter received an invite to an interview. Went through my history as a customer service representative. Within a few days an offer was made, pending the results of the drug test. Was hired on an went through 4 weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the angry customer that is cursing you and refuses to let you speak?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was take it or leave it. They feel that with the job being a work from home job, the pay does not have to be competitive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCO Financial (Greensboro, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Application online received a call the next day for a ten minute phone interview and had face to face interview which lasted about 30 minutes. From there I was given a form to do a drug test. I received a email to do a typing test.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NCO Financial (Rockford, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

This is part 1 of 2 part process - The telephone interview lasted about 30 minutes - interviewed by phone by Recruiter - Consisted of two parts Work History Review and Customer Service Situational/Behavioral based questions. The Recruiter was professional in his questioning methods and made an effort to actively listen. Seemed to be somewhat perceptive without judgement. Invited into office for group interview.

Interview Questions

• what did you do in the position that relates to the job for which you are applying and why did you leave?   1 Answer
    • If you owned the company what would you expect for attendance from your employees. How many days off would you allow in a 90 day period before you would become concerned?   1 Answer
    • What three words would your manager, co-worker, use to describe you? Two questions. First your manager is asked then your co-worker.   1 Answer
    • What are the most important skills for a customer service representative?   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation where you went above and beyond for your customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCO Financial (Columbus, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

The one thing that annoyed me is that I didn't apply for this position, a recruiter found my resume on monster.com and called me and insisted I create a profile and do an application on their website even though everything that the application asked of me was answered on my resume. I was happy when they accommodated me because of childcare issues and allowed me a better shift than they typically offer to new hires. They said they did this for me because they were really impressed with my resume. I was hired on the spot contingent on my passing a drug test and background check..

Interview Questions

• "You're overqualified for this position and the pay is less than you're used to. Why would you want this position?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. The starting wage is non negotiable. It is considered an entry level position

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NCO Financial (Greensboro, NC) in April 2010.

Interview

after filling out the application, i waited a few weeks for a call back or an email response. after no response, i went by the location to check the status. they then told me i need to take the assessment, which was a skills and personality test. i passed that and was scheduled an interview. interview went fairly in my opinion. what i believe that hindered me from getting the job was the recruiter had a hard time contacting my former employer for a work reference. she tried for a little over a week

Interview Questions

• name a time where you had to perform customer service and what was the outcome   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NCO Financial in June 2011.

Interview

First step is the phone interview speaking with the recruiter for the company, and then the second step is meeting with the recruiter and discussing the position, and answering/asking any questions in that interview. The third and final step is sitting down with the immediate floor supervisor and being interviewed by one of the two supervisors, and being interviewed by one of the two as well.

Interview Questions

• How well would you handle a certain situation with a customer on a phone call?   Answer Question