NCO Financial Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015
Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.1

Collections Interview

Interview

Hired from online portal

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Filled out an application online, shortly thereafter received an invite to an interview. Went through my history as a customer service representative. Within a few days an offer was made, pending the results of the drug test. Was hired on an went through 4 weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the angry customer that is cursing you and refuses to let you speak?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was take it or leave it. They feel that with the job being a work from home job, the pay does not have to be competitive.

Cus Service Representative NCO Interview

Interview

Quick and fast. Hired at initial interview. I completed the application onsite. I was later called in the next day for an interview. Was I accepted the offer and was in the training class in two weeks.

Negotiation

None

Default Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCO Financial (Dublin, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

Very laid back and easy.Easy questions. Took about fifteen minutes. I felt good about the interview process. The interviewer did most of the talking. The question was very simple and easy to follow.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NCO Financial in September 2014.

Interview

Got a phone interview with a hr manager then A interview with supervisor then week later a call for a drug test, after that I was hired the process was about 2 weeks,

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at NCO Financial in September 2014.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter.Interview took about 5minutes waiting for back ground check. Still awaiting call back to see if I will be hired. The interviewer was kind and brief. Was told the interview would be an hour long but it was barely 10minutes.

Interview Questions

• What company rules at your last job didn't you agree with.   1 Answer

Debt Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NCO Financial (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

Easy, they call you for the phone interview and ask basic questions and no matter how bad you do on the interview they want you to come in. There is a 1 on 1 interview that take 30 mins and is REALLY EASY! after you do some skills typing test and get the offer letter right away. I had co-workers there who could hardly speak english and they got the job. They take anyone. No standards at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Either take it or leave it!

Division Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at NCO Financial in October 2010.

Interview

It was very laid back, no structure, it was like they interviewed because they had to. They had no interest in me, as if the decision was already made. I could have aced the interview but it didnt matter

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about computers   1 Answer
    • How many days is it acceptable to be absent   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at NCO Financial in June 2011.

Interview

First step is the phone interview speaking with the recruiter for the company, and then the second step is meeting with the recruiter and discussing the position, and answering/asking any questions in that interview. The third and final step is sitting down with the immediate floor supervisor and being interviewed by one of the two supervisors, and being interviewed by one of the two as well.

Interview Questions

• How well would you handle a certain situation with a customer on a phone call?   Answer Question

CFS Collections Representative Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at NCO Financial (Lenexa, KS) in July 2009.

Interview

I was brought in for an interview with an HR person (who was fired shortly after I was hired) and a supervisor, and then I took a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A