NCO Interview Questions in Horsham, PA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCO in March 2011.

Initially contacted by very nice HR Manager to schedule interview. Upon morning of interview, had to jump through several hoops just to pass through security, then waited in generic reception area. Met with HR Manager, then Marketing Director for in-person interviews. Had to have a phone interview with SVP of Marketing because he's in Omaha (most employees are in other offices or work from home), which I chose to do after business hours as a professional courtesy.

Interview Questions
    • none - this was about as generic, unimpressive, and easy as an interview could get. I knew I had the job before I left.   Answer Question
    They low-balled my salary requirement by $3,000.00 and never gave me a review or raise.

Worked for NCO? Contribute to the Community!