NCO

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Horsham, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCO in March 2011.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by very nice HR Manager to schedule interview. Upon morning of interview, had to jump through several hoops just to pass through security, then waited in generic reception area. Met with HR Manager, then Marketing Director for in-person interviews. Had to have a phone interview with SVP of Marketing because he's in Omaha (most employees are in other offices or work from home), which I chose to do after business hours as a professional courtesy.

Interview Question – none - this was about as generic, unimpressive, and easy as an interview could get. I knew I had the job before I left.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They low-balled my salary requirement by $3,000.00 and never gave me a review or raise.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NCO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCO interview questions and advice in Horsham, PA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NCO employees and interview candidates.