NCQA

Profile Unclaimed

NCQA Interview Questions

2.7

Healthcare Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCQA.

Comprehensive, typical, (2) in-person interview process, one phone screening. Typical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe optimal leadership. --> the reason why this was the most difficult question was because my potential manager was the person asking the question. If I did not respond to his personality, it could have been an easy way out of the position.   Answer Question
    Negotiable.

Healthcare Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at NCQA in November 2010.

I was contacted by Sr. HR person and screened in regards to background and interest in the position. The next step was a phone interview with the department head I will be woking in. After the phone interview, I was invited in for a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a project I have worked on in the past either form school experience or work experience that involved using qualitative and/or quantative analysis and what were the findings and/or outcome?   Answer Question
    • Do I prefer to work on independent projects or group projects?   Answer Question
    I was asked to give a salary requirement but stated I was negotiable on salary just in case the company had a range or set salary for the position. I was pleased as I was offered a salary of what I was actually hoping to get.

Coordinator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at NCQA in December 2008.

Applied for job directly with the manager. Interviewed with two people who would act as supervisors. Paperwork was sent by HR and job was extended to me through HR. Lack of communication between HR and supervisors. Good overall environment.