NCQA

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Healthcare Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCQA.

Interview Details – Comprehensive, typical, (2) in-person interview process, one phone screening. Typical questions.

Interview Question – Describe optimal leadership. --> the reason why this was the most difficult question was because my potential manager was the person asking the question. If I did not respond to his personality, it could have been an easy way out of the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiable.

Healthcare Policy Analyst Interview

Healthcare Policy Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at NCQA in November 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Sr. HR person and screened in regards to background and interest in the position. The next step was a phone interview with the department head I will be woking in. After the phone interview, I was invited in for a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a project I have worked on in the past either form school experience or work experience that involved using qualitative and/or quantative analysis and what were the findings and/or outcome?   Answer Question
  • Do I prefer to work on independent projects or group projects?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked to give a salary requirement but stated I was negotiable on salary just in case the company had a range or set salary for the position. I was pleased as I was offered a salary of what I was actually hoping to get.

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at NCQA in December 2008.

Interview Details – Applied for job directly with the manager. Interviewed with two people who would act as supervisors. Paperwork was sent by HR and job was extended to me through HR. Lack of communication between HR and supervisors. Good overall environment.

Interview Question – Talk about your interest in public health.   Answer Question

Worked for NCQA? Contribute to the Community!