NCR

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at NCR in October 2008.

Interview Details – Beautiful campus, seems like a company that will be in the market for the foreseeable future, although understandably impacted by retail and banking. I interviewed with 6 managers for 45 minutes each, all in one day. Pretty intense. I really clicked with most (I thought), a couple were stand offish. I really thought this would have been a good fit for me, but now the company is moving to Atlanta.

Interview Question – If you had to describe yourself as a spice, which would you pick and why?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Cincinnati, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at NCR in July 2010.

Interview Details – Well it was a phone interview scheduled by an email, the interviewer called at the exact time, he was from HR, he explained how long it will take to finish the interview, but he wasn't very professional, he seemed to be pissed off and his tone was neutral, asking the question without knowing what the question means!

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NCR

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCR Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NCR employees and interview candidates.