NCR Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at NCR in October 2008.

Beautiful campus, seems like a company that will be in the market for the foreseeable future, although understandably impacted by retail and banking. I interviewed with 6 managers for 45 minutes each, all in one day. Pretty intense. I really clicked with most (I thought), a couple were stand offish. I really thought this would have been a good fit for me, but now the company is moving to Atlanta.

Interview Questions
  • If you had to describe yourself as a spice, which would you pick and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at NCR in July 2010.

Well it was a phone interview scheduled by an email, the interviewer called at the exact time, he was from HR, he explained how long it will take to finish the interview, but he wasn't very professional, he seemed to be pissed off and his tone was neutral, asking the question without knowing what the question means!

Interview Questions

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!