NCR Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.7

Client Computing Mac Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR in March 2015.

Phone interview with some technical questions. Questions were pretty standard. Interview took about 40 minutes. Talked with the guy about random stuff after. The process was pretty fast, didn't even have to go in for a formal interview!

Interview Questions
    • How do you get to the preference files on mac?   View Answer

Entry Level Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NCR in March 2015.

I applied online and received a call about two weeks later where they asked questions about my resume and why I chose to apply for a position with NCR. Then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager where he asked more resume questions and some behavioral. Then I came in for an in-office interview where I had a three person panel interview where they explained the position and asked about my project experience

Interview Questions
    • Describe a project where you analyzed data to reach a conclusion.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCR in November 2014.

I applied for this position through my school's career fair. I got contact 2-3 weeks later for a brief phone interview going over the achievements on my resume and scheduling an in person interview 2 weeks later. Now I must say that being in grad school and having had 2 years of work experience made things easy on the interview but below is more details.
    The process lasted about 3 hours which according to my recruiter depending on how well I would perform during each phase. The first one, I was given a paper test. The different topics were C#, object oriented, C/C++ & memory management, Sql concepts, Javascript, iOS and Android. The test is impossible to finish in an hour so don't waste time on the concept you do not know. I believe it is a pretty generic test except maybe for the last 2 parts since my position is more focussed on mobile developement.
    Afterward I had an in person interview with one of the team lead where I was given 2 programming problems to solve on a white board. The last hour another developer questioned me specifically about Android.
    At the end I got to talk to the director for a few minutes.

Legal Administrator/Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCR in November 2014.

I applied online. About a week later I received an email which asked me to answer about 9-10 questions for further consideration. About a few days later I was invited to schedule an on site interview for about 1.5 hours which consisted on three back to back interviews withe three people including the hiring manager. The interviews were very laid back and the interviewers were very kind and welcoming.

Interview Questions
    • Standard situational questions related to tasks and issues you may encounter in the position.   Answer Question

Learning Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NCR in November 2014.

Submitted resume through LinkedIn. I was called by an HR rep a week later for an on site interview. The first interview consisted of two 1-on-1 interviews followed by a panel interview by the team I would be working with. At the end of the day, I had to do an impromptu presentation using the materials I would be using to train others on the job. Everyone was very straight forward about the job requirements; travel, etc. but everyone seemed like great people and I was happy to be considered for the position.
    The next day I was called by the hiring manager who asked me to come back for another presentation. Again, everyone seemed great and I was very grateful for being considered.
    After the second presentation I received a call from the HR rep telling me they were going to make me an offer. It was during the holidays, so it took a week or so for the offer to come through. Once it did, I accepted.

Interview Questions
    None. I took the first offer as it was very good.

Software Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR.

I found the hiring process to be professional and thorough. From the moment of initial contact my recruiter and scheduling support rep were detailed and very informative. They even went so far as to reschedule my interview for a latter date (suicide right), due to uncontrollable circumstances. The interview process was lenghty 3.5-4 hours, but if you do your homewoork and research and know your craft it's not difficult to do well. Again, I reitierate knowing your craft...... tthe process will weed you right out the door if your shooting from the hip. Have the applicable experience and definitely be able convey it in what ever scenario they have prepared for you to show them. And trust me they are prepared!!! Over all, this one of my best experiences with the interviewing process with a company of any stature. I was impressed by the professionalism and thorough process, the time flew by because I was being engaged the enitre time. I have to admit that there process actually brought out more than my resume ever could say in a description of my true capabilities.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't have any difficulties, I honestly and whole heartedly did my research. I wasn't afforded any heads up from insiders, or privy to any networking, I found Glassdoor after the fact even. I went in blind other than knowing I had to prepare and give a presentation about a scenario specific to my field. I was informed that I had to complete a battery of test once I arrived so be prepared.   View Answers (2)
    Ask and ye shall receive.

Senior Supply Chain Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR.

Initial communication was via call by recruiter followed by call with group technical personnel and then hiring Director. All of my interactions with NCR personnel were exceptionally nice and cordial.

Interview Questions

Low salary offer for the position/metro area and accepted a different position.

Costumer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR in July 2014.

Everyone was friendly and personable.it was a three interview process ( 2 supervisors and the director). The director was laid back but yet straight forward with his expectations and telling you how he felt about you

Interview Questions
    • How many Bluetooth can u connect to a Device   View Answer
    I needed time off following my start date and they approve

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NCR in April 2014.

Applied for the position via their website on March 26th. On March 28th, I received an email stating they would like to set up a phone interview. On March 31st, I received an email with available times to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled mine for April 8th. The next day I received an email with 3 attachments: Job Description, Fact Sheet (about the company history), and a phone interview itinerary (with a conference call ID).

Phone interview:
    The questions were predominantly questions of character. He said he asks everyone the same questions to make it fair. I remember the last question was "What do you feel makes you the best candidate for the job". After the phone interview he said he would be reaching out to me over the next few days to potentially set up an onsite interview.

On April 10th I received an email for an onsite interview. Luckily their next available onsite interview time was April 11th.

Onsite Interview:
    Interviewed with 3 people:
    Each person asked mainly character questions, few technical questions. Was a great experience, was given a tour of the lab after the last interview. Before I left my last interviewer, he said he would contact me by the middle of next week to state whether I had/ hadn't received an offer.

April 16th- received an internship offer via email. Excited to start their in June!

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? If you were a brand what would you want to be known for?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, started at $17 an hour.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR in April 2014.

I have an onsite interview via friend refer

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions are pretty easy. Asked a lot of question about my past experience. and Final have C++ test.   Answer Question