NCR Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.7

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was referred, I was working with an agency at the time. My manager was really easy going, he was concise and to the point of what he expected for this position

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Found the job on linkedin, sent email to an actual recruiter. Set up phone interviews with recruiter first, then hiring manager, then team. In all, took about 3-4 weeks. I really enjoyed most of the interviews and felt like I had really good connection with all of them. In person interview turned out to be a lot easier as well. The phone screen handles the technical portion, in person was just to make sure I wasn't a robot.

Interview Questions

• Some really vague questions about working on a team. Other more about SDLC process to make sure I understand that.   1 Answer

Mobile QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

They had an open house day in the office and I went there and turned in my resume. About two weeks later I got an email for an phone interview. And after completing phone interview, I was signed up for an on-site interview next day. The actual interview took little longer than 2 hours, and I talked with 4 different interviewers in a room one by one. They were all very kind, so I was feeling pretty comfortable considering how nervous I was before the each meeting. They asked some typical behavioral questions and some QA related questions like how I would try testing their applications.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions related to the projects listed in the resume. They also asked about how I would try testing their applications in certain scenario.   Answer Question

Client Computing Mac Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with some technical questions. Questions were pretty standard. Interview took about 40 minutes. Talked with the guy about random stuff after. The process was pretty fast, didn't even have to go in for a formal interview!

Interview Questions

• How do you get to the preference files on mac?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Partner Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

Interview

A recruiter contacted me first to schedule a phone screen with the hiring manager. After the phone screen was conducted I was brought in to interview with the team that was hiring. I met with each member of the team individually for 30 minutes. Each team member described the job and asked questions that were provided to them by HR. They also asked questions about my education and work experience based on my resume.

Entry Level Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about two weeks later where they asked questions about my resume and why I chose to apply for a position with NCR. Then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager where he asked more resume questions and some behavioral. Then I came in for an in-office interview where I had a three person panel interview where they explained the position and asked about my project experience

Interview Questions

• Describe a project where you analyzed data to reach a conclusion.   Answer Question

Software Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via HR about a job interview, a quick phone interview was scheduled. A week or so later I went in for a personal interview and a short technical interview. About two to three weeks later I got a call saying I got the job, with the details on employment and benefits if I wanted to accept.

Interview Questions

• What would you see during a host/client interaction, how can you tell how much memory a program is using, how do you read windows event logs, etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied for this position through my school's career fair. I got contact 2-3 weeks later for a brief phone interview going over the achievements on my resume and scheduling an in person interview 2 weeks later. Now I must say that being in grad school and having had 2 years of work experience made things easy on the interview but below is more details. The process lasted about 3 hours which according to my recruiter depending on how well I would perform during each phase. The first one, I was given a paper test. The different topics were C#, object oriented, C/C++ & memory management, Sql concepts, Javascript, iOS and Android. The test is impossible to finish in an hour so don't waste time on the concept you do not know. I believe it is a pretty generic test except maybe for the last 2 parts since my position is more focussed on mobile developement. Afterward I had an in person interview with one of the team lead where I was given 2 programming problems to solve on a white board. The last hour another developer questioned me specifically about Android. At the end I got to talk to the director for a few minutes.

Learning Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume through LinkedIn. I was called by an HR rep a week later for an on site interview. The first interview consisted of two 1-on-1 interviews followed by a panel interview by the team I would be working with. At the end of the day, I had to do an impromptu presentation using the materials I would be using to train others on the job. Everyone was very straight forward about the job requirements; travel, etc. but everyone seemed like great people and I was happy to be considered for the position. The next day I was called by the hiring manager who asked me to come back for another presentation. Again, everyone seemed great and I was very grateful for being considered. After the second presentation I received a call from the HR rep telling me they were going to make me an offer. It was during the holidays, so it took a week or so for the offer to come through. Once it did, I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. I took the first offer as it was very good.

Legal Administrator/Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NCR (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online. About a week later I received an email which asked me to answer about 9-10 questions for further consideration. About a few days later I was invited to schedule an on site interview for about 1.5 hours which consisted on three back to back interviews withe three people including the hiring manager. The interviews were very laid back and the interviewers were very kind and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Standard situational questions related to tasks and issues you may encounter in the position.   Answer Question