NCR

NCR Customer Care Agent Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCR in August 2011.

I applied for this position online. Several weeks later I received a phone call from the recruitment screening third party company they use. I then was told that if I was selected I would here something back soon. About two weeks later I was called to set up a second phone interview, this time with the hiring manager. About one to two weeks later I was called for a face to interview. Two weeks later I was called an offered the position. I received the official offer letter. Currently I am going through the background and drug screen process through another third party company named HireRight

Interview Questions
  • None really, very simple interview. Nothing out of the expected.   Answer Question
Pretty cut and dry within the range they allot for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NCR in February 2012.

As I had received the call from "DSM-Infocom" ,stating that there is require in NCR for the above said position .I had followed the Interview process & there where two rounds of interview held by TL & Manager. Hence the Interview was successful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at NCR in August 2011.

The hiring process is long, however the interviews was smooth. I applied on July 07, 2011, received an email setting up a phone interview. The recruiter asked a few questions from previous employment. Two weeks to the day I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. After speaking with the hiring manager she advised me I would hear something on Friday but I received another call on Tuesday (the next day) to schedule a face to face. I interviewed on Monday and Tuesday I was offer the position. I accepted with pleasure now I am waiting background and drug test results.

Interview Questions