NCR Customer Services Engineer Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NCR.

Been working here 18 years, hiring under a totally different management team and hiring requirements

Interview Questions
  • was hired out of technical school and did a ride around with another CE   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Customer Service Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR in July 2013.

1.i got job notification from social site.
    2.then i registered my details on ncr website
    3.after that there was online test.
    4.after 3-4 days i git call from mumbai branch that i have cracked the test.he then took my telephonic interview,for about 30 minutes.
    5.after that my technical interview was scheddulled in pune branch
    6.in that general question about final year project was asked
    7.then after 5-6 days i got offer letter by mail.

Interview Questions
    • there was no such difficult question,just simple question,they just want to see our dedication.   Answer Question

Customer Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at NCR in November 2007.

It was very thorough, They wanted to make sure my typing skills were profficient enough for the position. As well as my speaking skills, I was interviewed in both French and English for my bilingual position, and asked a list of questions regarding what i would like to be doing within the next 5 years. I mentioned that i would like to go back to school, and they asked "if you found yourself happy enough here, would you think about not going back to school?".. it was a strange question at the time, but now i understand why they asked.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   View Answer
    • What previous experience do you have ?   View Answer
    No negotiation really.

Customer Services Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at NCR in April 2010.

Did the phone interview, that seem to be an outsource company. Then the next 2 days I was called to setup a face to face interview.
     There was 3 people and the interview I believed went well it lasted for 45 mins. Its been 2 days and nothing yet but I do know the hourly wage which is $16-$18/hour, they give a company van, laptop, and a blackberry cell phone. Not sure if Im going to accept the job if an offer comes up but I do feel it is a great company to start out. This would be my first electronics job coming right out of 2 year college.

Customer Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harare (Zimbabwe)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harare (Zimbabwe)

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR in January 2008.

It was quite simple, just general questions on troubleshooting and customer service etiquette

Interview Questions
    • Can you write the code to generate the Fibonacci sequence?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online – interviewed at NCR in October 2010.

On-line application, take on-line assessment test and if you past you will be contacted by HR and give you an appointment interview with the Territory Manager and if you pass interview, they will have you the background check. If you past everything, they will send you to a 3 weeks training at NCR HQs. After training, they will let you go for a ride-along with Sr. Technician for 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a situation wherein you have a priority calls with the same critical issue and same time of arrival?   Answer Question