NCR Interview Questions in Duluth, GA

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.6

Client Computing Mac Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with some technical questions. Questions were pretty standard. Interview took about 40 minutes. Talked with the guy about random stuff after. The process was pretty fast, didn't even have to go in for a formal interview!

Interview Questions

• How do you get to the preference files on mac?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Partner Support Interview

Application

Interview

A recruiter contacted me first to schedule a phone screen with the hiring manager. After the phone screen was conducted I was brought in to interview with the team that was hiring. I met with each member of the team individually for 30 minutes. Each team member described the job and asked questions that were provided to them by HR. They also asked questions about my education and work experience based on my resume.

Entry Level Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about two weeks later where they asked questions about my resume and why I chose to apply for a position with NCR. Then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager where he asked more resume questions and some behavioral. Then I came in for an in-office interview where I had a three person panel interview where they explained the position and asked about my project experience

Interview Questions

• Describe a project where you analyzed data to reach a conclusion.   Answer Question

Software Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via HR about a job interview, a quick phone interview was scheduled. A week or so later I went in for a personal interview and a short technical interview. About two to three weeks later I got a call saying I got the job, with the details on employment and benefits if I wanted to accept.

Interview Questions

• What would you see during a host/client interaction, how can you tell how much memory a program is using, how do you read windows event logs, etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Had a phone call with the Recruiter. A few weeks later with the manager which was positive. Then an hour phone interview with a Senior developer which went well. Was called onsite.

Interview Questions

• Data model of my current company. Linq queries in C#. SQL Server. Some C# features like Anonymous functions, extension methods etc. Classes inheritance.

Also asked if I had kids, where I lived and how old my kids were by a so called QA manager which I realized later was illegal. Until that point my interview was going fine.

Answer Question

Senior Supply Chain Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Initial communication was via call by recruiter followed by call with group technical personnel and then hiring Director. All of my interactions with NCR personnel were exceptionally nice and cordial.

Interview Questions

Low salary offer for the position/metro area and accepted a different position.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied for the position via their website on March 26th. On March 28th, I received an email stating they would like to set up a phone interview. On March 31st, I received an email with available times to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled mine for April 8th. The next day I received an email with 3 attachments: Job Description, Fact Sheet (about the company history), and a phone interview itinerary (with a conference call ID).

Phone interview:
    The questions were predominantly questions of character. He said he asks everyone the same questions to make it fair. I remember the last question was "What do you feel makes you the best candidate for the job". After the phone interview he said he would be reaching out to me over the next few days to potentially set up an onsite interview.

On April 10th I received an email for an onsite interview. Luckily their next available onsite interview time was April 11th.

Onsite Interview:
    Interviewed with 3 people:
    Each person asked mainly character questions, few technical questions. Was a great experience, was given a tour of the lab after the last interview. Before I left my last interviewer, he said he would contact me by the middle of next week to state whether I had/ hadn't received an offer.

April 16th- received an internship offer via email. Excited to start their in June!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? If you were a brand what would you want to be known for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, started at $17 an hour.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

I have an onsite interview via friend refer

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are pretty easy. Asked a lot of question about my past experience. and Final have C++ test.   Answer Question

Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was with Hiring Manager and CFO. First there was a phone interview with hiring manager. Then about 3 weeks later, there was a face-to-face with hiring manager and CFO. Then the team came in. Something told me to not take the position because the team seemed a little traditional and I am more of a contemporary person but sometimes oil and vinegar do mix. I was wrong!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was fair

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Phone follow by on site interview