NCR Finance Interview Questions

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCR (Duluth, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

After an HR phone screen, a week later another HR person called. The person I talked to the week before left and they had no record of the interview being conducted. I was called in for an onsite inteview a couple of weeks later. They consisted of 4 1/2 hour interviews, and it seemed that the first two were rushed and I didn't get a chance to sell myself and the time was consumed by simple review of my past experiences. After the interviews, I e-mailed the interviews, thanking them for their time and expressing my interest. Right away, the hiring manager responded, saying that he enjoyed meeting me and ending his e-mail with "talk to you soon". After a couple of follow up e-mails and voice-mails to inquire on the position status, I finally received system-generated e-mail saying that the position was filled. I never received a reply or feedback.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in supporting a large service organization?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

interviewed at NCR (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in August 2010.

Interview

interview three times, the first time the finance manger interviewed me, and second time the finance director interview me by phone, the third time HR talk with me.

Interview Questions