NCR

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Finance
Duluth, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCR in January 2012.

Interview Details – After an HR phone screen, a week later another HR person called. The person I talked to the week before left and they had no record of the interview being conducted. I was called in for an onsite inteview a couple of weeks later. They consisted of 4 1/2 hour interviews, and it seemed that the first two were rushed and I didn't get a chance to sell myself and the time was consumed by simple review of my past experiences.

After the interviews, I e-mailed the interviews, thanking them for their time and expressing my interest. Right away, the hiring manager responded, saying that he enjoyed meeting me and ending his e-mail with "talk to you soon". After a couple of follow up e-mails and voice-mails to inquire on the position status, I finally received system-generated e-mail saying that the position was filled. I never received a reply or feedback.

Interview Question – What experience do you have in supporting a large service organization?   View Answer

Finance Interview

Finance
Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

I interviewed at NCR in August 2010.

Interview Details – interview three times, the first time the finance manger interviewed me, and second time the finance director interview me by phone, the third time HR talk with me.

Interview Question – Why you choose my company   Answer Question

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!