NCR

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Peachtree City, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at NCR in May 2011.

Interview Details – The process was very quick, I sent my resume and in less than a week I've got a call for the interview. This was done by two managers who were very open and friendly.
It was mostly about reviewing my qualifications and explaining the duties and expectations of the position.

Interview Question – I don't recall any difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I've got an offer by email 2 days after the interview, and I accepted it.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCR in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was scouted by a recruiter with a staffing company. I did a phone interview with them and they gave me all the info about the position. They set up the interview and I went and did the interview and was given a call through the recruiter on the way home saying I can come sign some papers at their office if I wanted to start the job.

Interview Question – how many balloons would it take to fill this room?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – took original offer,

Columbus, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCR in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for Help Desk Agent position in Columbus GA. Received an invitation via e-mail for a phone interview. Was contacted about a week and a half later for 1 on 1. Phone interview was a basic screening, Made sure all information on resume was correct, and asked questions about prior work experince.1 on 1 Interview was very relaxed, but still professional. Still waiting on decision. It's been about a week. Not sure how long it's supposed to take.

Interview Question – worst quality   Answer Question

Help Desk Agent

The process took a day - interviewed at NCR in April 2010.

Interview Details – received a phone interview. the person conducting the interview went thru a few questions.. strengths, weaknesses, background, etc....the interview was conducted at such rapid speed, i was not sure how it went but since i have been contacted for a formal interview which is today. i come from a background of meeting high standards in a stressful environment so i can relate to what i am being told. i am looking forward to the interview and will be able to further address my evaluation afterwards.

Interview Question – strengths   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at NCR

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCR Help Desk Agent interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by NCR employees and interview candidates.