NCR Help Desk Agent Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NCR (Peachtree City, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

The process was very quick, I sent my resume and in less than a week I've got a call for the interview. This was done by two managers who were very open and friendly. It was mostly about reviewing my qualifications and explaining the duties and expectations of the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I've got an offer by email 2 days after the interview, and I accepted it.

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Help Desk Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCR in April 2010.

Interview

received a phone interview. the person conducting the interview went thru a few questions.. strengths, weaknesses, background, etc....the interview was conducted at such rapid speed, i was not sure how it went but since i have been contacted for a formal interview which is today. i come from a background of meeting high standards in a stressful environment so i can relate to what i am being told. i am looking forward to the interview and will be able to further address my evaluation afterwards.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Columbus, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied for Help Desk Agent position in Columbus GA. Received an invitation via e-mail for a phone interview. Was contacted about a week and a half later for 1 on 1. Phone interview was a basic screening, Made sure all information on resume was correct, and asked questions about prior work experince.1 on 1 Interview was very relaxed, but still professional. Still waiting on decision. It's been about a week. Not sure how long it's supposed to take.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCR (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

I was scouted by a recruiter with a staffing company. I did a phone interview with them and they gave me all the info about the position. They set up the interview and I went and did the interview and was given a call through the recruiter on the way home saying I can come sign some papers at their office if I wanted to start the job.

Interview Questions

• how many balloons would it take to fill this room?   1 Answer

Negotiation

took original offer,