NCR Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2014
Updated Oct 20, 2014

2.7

Part-Time Help Desk Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCR.

I emailed them my resume and got a call two weeks later. The interview was your standard behavioral interview. There was nothing difficult about it. After the interview they asked me to apply online, and another week later they called me with results.

Software Engineer III Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at NCR.

Takes sometime to get your resume selected, but later everything goes fast and interview panel will make you to feel ease and on the whole they try to make it comfortable.

Software Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR.

I found the hiring process to be professional and thorough. From the moment of initial contact my recruiter and scheduling support rep were detailed and very informative. They even went so far as to reschedule my interview for a latter date (suicide right), due to uncontrollable circumstances. The interview process was lenghty 3.5-4 hours, but if you do your homewoork and research and know your craft it's not difficult to do well. Again, I reitierate knowing your craft...... tthe process will weed you right out the door if your shooting from the hip. Have the applicable experience and definitely be able convey it in what ever scenario they have prepared for you to show them. And trust me they are prepared!!! Over all, this one of my best experiences with the interviewing process with a company of any stature. I was impressed by the professionalism and thorough process, the time flew by because I was being engaged the enitre time. I have to admit that there process actually brought out more than my resume ever could say in a description of my true capabilities.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't have any difficulties, I honestly and whole heartedly did my research. I wasn't afforded any heads up from insiders, or privy to any networking, I found Glassdoor after the fact even. I went in blind other than knowing I had to prepare and give a presentation about a scenario specific to my field. I was informed that I had to complete a battery of test once I arrived so be prepared.   View Answer
    Ask and ye shall receive.

Test Engineer Interview

Interview process was phone interview followed by face to face interview. They gave a tour of engineering lab as well. The decision was made promptly. The company has lot of very senior employees and they need their new hires to be connecting effectively to them.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer expected me to know about all the hardware even though I was looking for systems testing   Answer Question

Senior Supply Chain Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR.

Initial communication was via call by recruiter followed by call with group technical personnel and then hiring Director. All of my interactions with NCR personnel were exceptionally nice and cordial.

Interview Questions

Low salary offer for the position/metro area and accepted a different position.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NCR in August 2014.

had phone intervews with corporate people which were very different from local company. questions asked had nothing to do with requirements in job description from local people. felt like i was being mislead throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    • questions asked had nothing to do with requirements in job description from local people   Answer Question

Customer Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCR.

First you apply online. After a week or two you receive multiple phone interviews with different recruiters. You have a meeting in Panera (or similar place) with your future Manager. After they offer you the job you have about 20-30 pages worth of documents to overlook and sign and must fax/scan them and email them back. They use a third-party company to handle the background check and drug test.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at NCR.

I had two interviews, a one-on-one interview and then a phone interview. I then received a conditional offer pending a background and drug test. Pretty standard interview, made me feel comfortable talking, very open to questions about the company and position.

Interview Questions
    • What is something new that you recently learned and how did you go about learning it?   Answer Question

Costumer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR in July 2014.

Everyone was friendly and personable.it was a three interview process ( 2 supervisors and the director). The director was laid back but yet straight forward with his expectations and telling you how he felt about you

Interview Questions
    • How many Bluetooth can u connect to a Device   View Answer
    I needed time off following my start date and they approve

Intern Interview

Good overall, Basics of everything was asked like Java and SQL my projects that i worked upon in masters. Good experience overall. First was a technical round followed by the HR Round