NCR Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.7

Technical Support Interview

Interview

start with a phone interview, then a day later, asked to come in for a face interview

Customer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCR.

Interview

Received a phone call 40 minutes late from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. Take it or leave it.

Interview

Consists of 3 rounds of interview, one by the recruiter to find out more abt your background and why join NCR; 2nd interview was a phone interview by the HR station off-site and finally the 3rd round was conducted onsite by a senior member of the HR team.

Customer Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCR.

Interview

Phone interview then phone then live interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

take it or leave it

Field Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCR.

Interview

I applied online and about a week later got a call fro a face to face interview. On the day of interview the interviewer called to ask if we could do the interview earlier this was a little bit of a problem since it was a 50 mile drive. The other odd thing was that the interview was taking place in a Hampton Inn lobby.

Interview Questions

• The interview itself was pretty short no out of the ordinary questions.   Answer Question

Industrial Design Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR.

Interview

phone call and ask about the project which I have done before

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• I was working for a company acquired by NCR. As the result, I became NCR employee. I did not go through any interview hiring process.   1 Answer

Inventory Manager Interview

Interview

The company contacted me via email from there I was offered a phone interview. The human resources representative contacted me on the day of the interview a few minutes before the scheduled time. She was friendly and kept the process light but professional. At the end of the interview I was informed that I would be contacted on the next steps of the interview process. Unfortunately I was not offered a position.

CE II Interview

Interview

It was done very quickly and over the phone. I was surprised to hear from them because it had been 4 months since I applied.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Apply online - phone interview - in person interview - job offer - paperwork - hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very little negotiation