NCR

209 candidate interviews

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support

Interviewed at NCR

Interview Details – start with a phone interview, then a day later, asked to come in for a face interview

Interview Question – find ther intersection of an array   Answer Question

Customer Engineer Interview

Customer Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCR.

Interview Details – Received a phone call 40 minutes late from the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Will you accept this under market- salary?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. Take it or leave it.

Human Resources Central Representative Interview

Human Resources Central Representative

Interviewed at NCR

Interview Details – Consists of 3 rounds of interview, one by the recruiter to find out more abt your background and why join NCR; 2nd interview was a phone interview by the HR station off-site and finally the 3rd round was conducted onsite by a senior member of the HR team.

Interview Question – Nothing hard in particular   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Engineer II Interview

Customer Engineer II

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCR.

Interview Details – Phone interview then phone then live interview

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – take it or leave it

Field Engineer II Interview

Field Engineer II

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCR.

Interview Details – I applied online and about a week later got a call fro a face to face interview. On the day of interview the interviewer called to ask if we could do the interview earlier this was a little bit of a problem since it was a 50 mile drive. The other odd thing was that the interview was taking place in a Hampton Inn lobby.

Interview Question – The interview itself was pretty short no out of the ordinary questions.   Answer Question

Industrial Design Intern Interview

Industrial Design Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCR.

Interview Details – phone call and ask about the project which I have done before

Interview Question – all the question is normal.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at NCR

Interview Details – I was working for a company acquired by NCR. As the result, I became NCR employee. I did not go through any interview hiring process.

Interview Question – I was working for a company acquired by NCR. As the result, I became NCR employee. I did not go through any interview hiring process.   View Answer

Inventory Manager Interview

Inventory Manager

Interviewed at NCR

Interview Details – The company contacted me via email from there I was offered a phone interview. The human resources representative contacted me on the day of the interview a few minutes before the scheduled time. She was friendly and kept the process light but professional. At the end of the interview I was informed that I would be contacted on the next steps of the interview process. Unfortunately I was not offered a position.

Interview Question – Salary   Answer Question

CE II Interview

CE II

Interviewed at NCR

Interview Details – It was done very quickly and over the phone. I was surprised to hear from them because it had been 4 months since I applied.

Interview Question – What do you measure a battery with?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at NCR

Interview Details – Apply online - phone interview - in person interview - job offer - paperwork - hired

Interview Question – Most difficult personal interaction and the results?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very little negotiation

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!