NCR

210 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Talent Courcer Interview

Talent Courcer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at NCR.

Interview Details – The interview process overall was fine. I felt that they did not offer a lot of information about the position in the interview process.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Manager Software Development Interview

Manager Software Development
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at NCR in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied via the NCR company website. Within 1 week I received an email stating the company was interested. They asked that I provide a time that I was available to conduct a 30 min phone screening. I replied back my availability. NCR then did not reply. After the times I p[provided as available had passed I sent a follow up e-mail to the recruiter with additional availability. Still no reply. 8 weeks later I received a rejection letter.

Interview Question – What is your availability?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCR in June 2013.

Interview Details – HR phone contact first, then direct manage and second level manager--> get offer-->back ground

Interview Question – business understanding for warranty/defer concept   Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Professional Services Consultant

Interviewed at NCR

Interview Details – Continue to work on reinvention, drive software growth, it’s not easy to make changes, but people will eventually understand why we are making changes.

Interview Question – Continue to work on reinvention, drive software growth, it’s not easy to make changes, but people will eventually understand why we are making changes.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
Duluth, GA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at NCR in December 2011.

Interview Details – I did 4 interviews, each 1 on 1 with someone I would be working closely with over the next year. They all laste about an hour, with the typical interview questions you could find online.

Interview Question – I thought all of the questions were reasonable. Being fresh out of college i was prepared for interviews, and didnt think any question threw me for a loop.   Answer Question

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Customer Service Engineer
Denver, CO

I applied online - interviewed at NCR in October 2010.

Interview Details – On-line application, take on-line assessment test and if you past you will be contacted by HR and give you an appointment interview with the Territory Manager and if you pass interview, they will have you the background check. If you past everything, they will send you to a 3 weeks training at NCR HQs. After training, they will let you go for a ride-along with Sr. Technician for 2 weeks.

Interview Question – How do you handle a situation wherein you have a priority calls with the same critical issue and same time of arrival?   Answer Question

Intern IT Interview

Intern IT

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at NCR.

Interview Details – Extremely thorough dual interview process for an entry level internship. Situation and life experience questions were asked during the interview that had no basis on whether or not an applicant could perform intern duties. One of the interviewees seemed disinterested and kept glancing at her watch. One of the worst experiences of my life and will not recommend or even have a second thought of starting a career with this company.

Interview Question – Name the most important decision you had to make in your life?   Answer Question

Customer Engineer II Interview

Customer Engineer II

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at NCR in July 2010.

Interview Details – I spent about an hour and a half listing to the hiring manager explaining the history of the company, and what the job was about, compensation and perks.

Interview Question – Can you think of anything in the past that may disqualify you for this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very limited, ask for more than what you think the minimum will be. Raises are in very small incremental steps.

Customer Engineer Interview

Customer Engineer
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at NCR in February 2012.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews, 1 in person interview, followed by a 6 week wait for background check

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you couldn't fix something, what did you do   View Answer

Senior Product Development Engineer Interview

Senior Product Development Engineer
Morristown, TN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at NCR in November 2012.

Interview Details – one interview, if it sound too good be careful

Interview Question – none, other than "why are leaving Alcoa??"   View Answer