NCR

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at NCR in December 2011.

I did 4 interviews, each 1 on 1 with someone I would be working closely with over the next year. They all laste about an hour, with the typical interview questions you could find online.

Interview Questions
  • I thought all of the questions were reasonable. Being fresh out of college i was prepared for interviews, and didnt think any question threw me for a loop.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NCR in July 2010.

I was happily surprised how quickly my online application resulted in a callback from HR. I applied online and within 48 hours I had a phone call interview with HR. The person I spoke to had recently started with NCR so she wasn't too knowledgeable about the company or the position. Following that interview I was scheduled to a phone interview with the hiring manager.

The hiring manger seemed nice on the phone and mentioned their need to quickly go through the process to find viable candidates. The position seemed interesting and even though I could have answered a question or two and left a better impression, overall I felt I did okay. Next steps were to have the hiring manager pick a few people for in-person interviews. A week after my phone interview I followed up with the HR rep. When I did not hear back for two weeks, I figured they had decided on other candidates. I later got an email to my follow-up stating that the hiring manager had been in meetings and that I would get an update to next steps last week. It never came.

Like many companies these days, HR doesn't feel the need to let you know if you made the cut or not and this rep. certainly lacks professionalism. I assume they've gone with other candidates, which is fine with me, but I would have appreciated HR letting me know when I followed up. I guess courtesy is a thing of the past.

Interview Questions