1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

NCR Customer Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paterson, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCR in June 2012.

As a product of NCR growing up and my dad working for the company as a Customer Engineer II for 39 years before his death the company and Union always provided him with a job and was able to support his family. In these uncertain times and myself being downsized out of several companies in the last 4 years, I look for stability and understand the work environment. I lived it and for the futre I will live it again.

Also remember that if you do not know someone in the company it is hard to get that shot in the door. I suggest do your research before sending a resume. Then find out who are the Disrtict Managers and contact them. This will help you always use referals from current CEII's.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in this field?   View Answer
  • Do you have a problem working shift work, being you are the lowest in seniority?   View Answer
There is no negociation. The union contract is the wage and contract.

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!