NCR

Very Easy Interview

NCR Customer Engineer II Interview

NCR Customer Engineer II
Paterson, NJ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCR in June 2012.

Interview Details – As a product of NCR growing up and my dad working for the company as a Customer Engineer II for 39 years before his death the company and Union always provided him with a job and was able to support his family. In these uncertain times and myself being downsized out of several companies in the last 4 years, I look for stability and understand the work environment. I lived it and for the futre I will live it again.

Also remember that if you do not know someone in the company it is hard to get that shot in the door. I suggest do your research before sending a resume. Then find out who are the Disrtict Managers and contact them. This will help you always use referals from current CEII's.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in this field?   View Answer
  • Do you have a problem working shift work, being you are the lowest in seniority?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negociation. The union contract is the wage and contract.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NCR

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCR NCR Customer Engineer II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NCR employees and interview candidates.