NCR NCR Customer Engineer II Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

2.0

NCR Customer Engineer II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCR.

My interview was an initial phone conversation. Second interview was at a restaurant. The hiring manager met me at restaurant. Since NCR has no local offices, are routinely at hotels and restaurants. Completely unprofessional in my opinion.
Interview was disjointed,hiring manager was routinely interrupted by phone calls and emails.

Further interviews for other opportunities involved travel to hotels, multiple manager staring at laptops answering texts and phone calls, disengaged from the actual interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Drove to NY to interview for a particular position. Found out I was interviewing for a position in a completely different region. Than full the hiring managers involved are no longer employed by NCR.   Answer Question
Negotiate pay. If you are experienced negotiate high and stick to it.

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

NCR Customer Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCR in June 2012.

As a product of NCR growing up and my dad working for the company as a Customer Engineer II for 39 years before his death the company and Union always provided him with a job and was able to support his family. In these uncertain times and myself being downsized out of several companies in the last 4 years, I look for stability and understand the work environment. I lived it and for the futre I will live it again.

Also remember that if you do not know someone in the company it is hard to get that shot in the door. I suggest do your research before sending a resume. Then find out who are the Disrtict Managers and contact them. This will help you always use referals from current CEII's.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience in this field?   View Answer
    • Do you have a problem working shift work, being you are the lowest in seniority?   View Answer
    There is no negociation. The union contract is the wage and contract.