NCR

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operational Analyst Interview

Duluth, GA

The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at NCR in August 2009.

Interview Details – Entry level position I was interviewing for as a recent college graduate. I first had a phone screen, with an HR representative. Pretty standard questions relating to my background. Took about a month after the initial interview before I was asked to come onsite for an in-person interview. This consisted of sitting in with two managers seperately for about 45 minutes each. One manager asked basic questions and it was more of a conversation. The other manager was more interested in my skills, and the specific requirements needed to succeed in the job. After a 1 week I was called in for a third interview with the two managers supervisor. Lasted about 30 minutes, and wasn't too in depth. After the third interview, I was confident I had the job and I would hear whether or not an offer would come in about two weeks. I never heard back from them one way or the other.

Interview Question – How would you rate you're skill level on Microsoft Excel?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NCR

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCR Operational Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NCR employees and interview candidates.