NCR

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operational Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at NCR in August 2009.

Entry level position I was interviewing for as a recent college graduate. I first had a phone screen, with an HR representative. Pretty standard questions relating to my background. Took about a month after the initial interview before I was asked to come onsite for an in-person interview. This consisted of sitting in with two managers seperately for about 45 minutes each. One manager asked basic questions and it was more of a conversation. The other manager was more interested in my skills, and the specific requirements needed to succeed in the job. After a 1 week I was called in for a third interview with the two managers supervisor. Lasted about 30 minutes, and wasn't too in depth. After the third interview, I was confident I had the job and I would hear whether or not an offer would come in about two weeks. I never heard back from them one way or the other.

Interview Questions
  • How would you rate you're skill level on Microsoft Excel?   Answer Question