NCR Professional Services Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Interview Questions
  • Continue to work on reinvention, drive software growth, it’s not easy to make changes, but people will eventually understand why we are making changes.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Mary, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at NCR in November 2009.

First had a phone interview where some questions where asked related to the job I was interviewing for. Then for the in person interview there was two people asking me job and personality questions. They will also want to know if you can work more than 40 hours per week. If you say "No" then you can kiss the job goodbye. Otherwise it was an easy interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you where given a task that you did not have capacity for?   Answer Question
    Make sure you negotiate because they will try to lowball you with their initial offer.

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCR in March 2013.

1. 1:1 Interview
    2. Personality Test
    3. Background Check

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pallíni (Greece)
    Anonymous Employee in Pallíni (Greece)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at NCR in January 2014.

I applied online by email to the vacancy, and they called me about 2 weeks after to schedulle an interview.

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!