NCR

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Duluth, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at NCR in September 2011.

Interview Details – Step 1 Initial phone conversation with recruiter -- salary requirements were mandatory to move forward so be prepared to answer that question.
Step 2 10 days later was the in person interview - 5 - one hour interviews with 5 different people - potential peers, hiring manager, colleagues.
Step 3 8 days after Step 2 there were more in person interviews - 5 - one hour interviews with 5 more people - potential peers, senior management

Come prepared for a marathon interview session, no breaks, just in a conference room with the interviewers coming and going. Everyone was pleasant and tried to give a realistic view of the challenges that they faced. Most used a STAR approach to the questioning - Asking for Situation Task Action and Results - concrete examples of experiences.

Interview Question – It was not so much a specific question as the NCR terminology so had to clarify it as we went to be sure understood   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Program Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCR in March 2010.

Interview Details – I participated in 2 phone interviews and was told I would be contacted by HR for the next interview. I was never contacted by HR, not even to let me know the position had been filled.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NCR

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCR Program Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NCR employees and interview candidates.