NCR

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reporting Analyst Interview

Reporting Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at NCR in January 2010.

Interview Details – First, I was scheduled to have a 30 mins phone interview with a recruiter. After that, I was scheduled to meet face to face with other department leader and coworker. It is a 3 hours process - one hour with each interviewer. My general impression of the interview process is very good: efficient and well organized. The interviewers are very professional and friendly. The office was undergoing some moving at that time, so I can't tell how the new building office looks like.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NCR

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCR Reporting Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NCR employees and interview candidates.