NCR

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Specialist Interview

Software Specialist
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at NCR in November 2010.

Interview Details – Two rounds of telphonic(in office) rounds with remote interview panel(from US).
Basic questions from OOPS, C++, C#, MFC, STL, Multi threading etc.
One HR round - mostly salary negotiations.

Interview Question – Nothing - all are basics and from most of the online FAQs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered more than what I expected(of course my expectation was low), so I accepted the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Specialist Interview

Software Specialist
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCR in November 2010.

Interview Details – Got a call from HR
Two rounds of technical interviews from onsite team since they are setting up a new team.
Questions on C++, OOPS, C# and some reasoning stuff.

Interview Question – About Agile software development.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered more than what I expected, so no negotiation required.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at NCR

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCR Software Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NCR employees and interview candidates.