NCR Territory Manager Interview Questions

1.5

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NCR (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interveiwed by 2 upper managers that had only worked for this company for 1 year and didn't know do do about being a TM for NCR....Really?

Interview Questions

• I knew the answers because I worked for this company much longer than they did.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at NCR (Peachtree City, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

A recruiter called me and set up the interview. I went and interviewed for an hour. Out of the 30+ people who applied, three were hired. I was the only one hired, who had no experience with the company (NCR).

Interview Questions

• What is NCR's #1 customer complaint?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase consisted of asking the recruiter for relocation assistance. That was about it. I could have asked for more money (probably left some on the table), but I didn't. After i accepted the job, my boss told me that he was sending a "message" to his bosses. He would either look like a hero or an idiot!