NCR

Very Easy Interview

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NCR.

Interview Details – I was interveiwed by 2 upper managers that had only worked for this company for 1 year and didn't know do do about being a TM for NCR....Really?

Interview Question – I knew the answers because I worked for this company much longer than they did.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Peachtree City, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at NCR in May 2010.

Interview Details – A recruiter called me and set up the interview. I went and interviewed for an hour. Out of the 30+ people who applied, three were hired. I was the only one hired, who had no experience with the company (NCR).

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase consisted of asking the recruiter for relocation assistance. That was about it. I could have asked for more money (probably left some on the table), but I didn't. After i accepted the job, my boss told me that he was sending a "message" to his bosses. He would either look like a hero or an idiot!

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!