NCR Territory Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at NCR.

I was interveiwed by 2 upper managers that had only worked for this company for 1 year and didn't know do do about being a TM for NCR....Really?

Interview Questions
  • I knew the answers because I worked for this company much longer than they did.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCR

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Peachtree City, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at NCR in May 2010.

A recruiter called me and set up the interview. I went and interviewed for an hour. Out of the 30+ people who applied, three were hired. I was the only one hired, who had no experience with the company (NCR).

Interview Questions
    The negotiation phase consisted of asking the recruiter for relocation assistance. That was about it. I could have asked for more money (probably left some on the table), but I didn't. After i accepted the job, my boss told me that he was sending a "message" to his bosses. He would either look like a hero or an idiot!

Worked for NCR? Contribute to the Community!