NCS Applications Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There are a total of two rounds of interview. The first round is interviewed by project director and asked about general work experiences. the second round is interview with HR to discuss on compensation and benefits

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NCS

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at NCS.

Interview

Took a 60 questions MCQ technical test before the interview. There were 2 Interviewers, basically introduce yourself, talked about my final year project, vacation jobs. Interviewers were very friendly and interview process was not tense. Asked a few technical questions about my final year project.

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at NCS in June 2015.

Interview

The interview consists of 2 phases. Written MCQ test with choices of DotNet or Java. Java paper that I took consist of 3 parts, Java (J2SE), SQL and Aptitude (IQ). Easy if you are well verse with your stuff. Interview by 2 person. Interview process was okay, just make sure you know your stuff well and be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself. What is your short (2-3 years) and long term (5 years) goals?   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was greatly simple which started with a test - MCQ of 60 questions on Java, SQL and logical questions. Java questions are touching onto basics, SQL basics and logical questions on mathematical foundations. After which a 45 minute interview - more of a "get-to-know" session and it was a casual interview process. Simply said no harsh questions been posed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There was a written test before the actual interview. It was not easy as the test is on programming and the final score is tabulated on the spot. I did fairly bad for the test as I had just completed my national service and it was almost 2 years since I last touched on anything technical. The actual interview was a lot more simple and the questions asked are quite general, like strength/weakness, etc.

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NCS.

Interview

Interview was 1 on 1. Interviewer is friendly. Process roughly took 1 hour. With a technical test before the interview. 60 questions. Not much of a problem. Just a get to know you session

Consultant, Applications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview is great. Technique test is a bit hard for me because I am not so good at Java. Test also contains basic SQL and some IQ questions. The time limit of test is one hour, but actually I spent more than one hour. Interview is very comfortable, and just talk with technique director. She is very nice, and most of questions are about my resume. She also asked how much I know about NCS.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are about the resume such as your individual project and team project .   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

I took the MCQ quiz based on java. Took one hour to complete it. After which, the interview took place with 2 interviewers. During the interview, they asked me about the projects that you have done in school, what programming languages I have learnt, how familiar am I with sdlc processes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the projects that you have done in school.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied at career fair at NUS and got called for technical test and interview the next week. Technical was basic Java, SQL and aptitude questions. Interview was normal as well. Got offered the next week itself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Basically, there are only 1 round for fresh graduates. 45mins' technical test(including java,sql,IQ test).The test is very basic.After that a HR manager will conduct a face2face interview for 1 hour. The process is very easy and fast.I guess they need a lot of people. The interview is very friendly.They even don't ask me any technical questions....

Interview Questions

• What's your weakness?What do you know about NCS?   1 Answer