NCS Applications Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

11 interviews

1.7

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Applications Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCS in March 2014.

One hour technical test is required before interview, so it is important to study before hand. The test consists of technical programming questions about programming, and also has questions on database langauges and also the usual language and pattern recognition questions. Interview process is straightforward and the interviewer was friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer just asked about myself and did not ask "standard" interview questions like "what is your weakness" and the like. Just talk confidently and answer honestly.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NCS

Consultant, Applications Interview

Test paper on job competency, followed by an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions on the test paper are difficult. the interview was fairly okay.   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at NCS.

The whole process was quite fast and smooth. Expect to answer questions such as "Tell me more about yourself", "Why did you applied for this position" and "What do you know about this role", etc.

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at NCS.

Not much impression. HR lady just follow a set of checklist and scripted interview.

Interview Questions

Only got offered internship despite having a degree from a legitimate university.
    After they up the offer to a full time, the pay is still too low (about 3000).

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at NCS in November 2013.

You will get a phone call from them if your resume is accepted.
    They will schedule an interview with you, almost always around 2pm.
    Interview has 2 sections.
    During the interview, you will have to attempt a 60-question test within 45 mins in the first section.
    Then a relevant HR guy/woman from management level will interview you on your previous experience/projects.

Most of the time you will get the job provided you could answer questions during the interview.
    After that HR personnel will call you again within 3 days to offer you the job and subsequent steps to confirm.

Interview Questions
    • You have to be able to learn quickly and work hard. Can you?   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at NCS.

I joined NCS as fresh graduate. There was only 1 paper test and 1 interview.
    - Technical paper test: I was interviewed to Business Object consultant position so I only did SQL part in the test. The paper test was long but It depends on the position you interview to., you only need to the relevant part.
    - Face to face interview with resource manager: what do you understand about the position

Even when the job agent tell you salary is not negotiable, just ask them for the number you want

Applications Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at NCS.

Interviewer has bad english and inattentive. Keep playing with phone.

Interview Questions

Their selection process is too sloppy.

Applications Consultant Interview

Have to sit for a technical exam, followed by interviews by 2 person, HR and the project director

Interview Questions
    • The technical exam is quite tough as some of the questions require in-depth knowledge of java/j2ee concepts.   Answer Question
    Didn't really negotiate much.

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at NCS in August 2012.

Responded to online job ad. Sent in resume and got an interview within a week. Interview was with a project manager and team lead. More information was shared with regards to job scope and description.

Interview Questions

Considering other opportunities and offer.

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at NCS.

Quite fast. I think they need new people desperately.

Interview Questions

Worked for NCS? Contribute to the Community!