NCS

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCS in March 2014.

Interview Details – One hour technical test is required before interview, so it is important to study before hand. The test consists of technical programming questions about programming, and also has questions on database langauges and also the usual language and pattern recognition questions. Interview process is straightforward and the interviewer was friendly.

Interview Question – Interviewer just asked about myself and did not ask "standard" interview questions like "what is your weakness" and the like. Just talk confidently and answer honestly.   Answer Question

Consultant, Applications Interview

Consultant, Applications

Interviewed at NCS

Interview Details – Test paper on job competency, followed by an interview.

Interview Question – Some questions on the test paper are difficult. the interview was fairly okay.   Answer Question

Applications Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – The whole process was quite fast and smooth. Expect to answer questions such as "Tell me more about yourself", "Why did you applied for this position" and "What do you know about this role", etc.

Interview Question – No unexpected question was being asked.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – Not much impression. HR lady just follow a set of checklist and scripted interview.

Interview Question – Are you open to an internship position?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Only got offered internship despite having a degree from a legitimate university.
After they up the offer to a full time, the pay is still too low (about 3000).

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCS in November 2013.

Interview Details – You will get a phone call from them if your resume is accepted.
They will schedule an interview with you, almost always around 2pm.
Interview has 2 sections.
During the interview, you will have to attempt a 60-question test within 45 mins in the first section.
Then a relevant HR guy/woman from management level will interview you on your previous experience/projects.

Most of the time you will get the job provided you could answer questions during the interview.
After that HR personnel will call you again within 3 days to offer you the job and subsequent steps to confirm.

Interview Question – You have to be able to learn quickly and work hard. Can you?   Answer Question

Applications Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – I joined NCS as fresh graduate. There was only 1 paper test and 1 interview.
- Technical paper test: I was interviewed to Business Object consultant position so I only did SQL part in the test. The paper test was long but It depends on the position you interview to., you only need to the relevant part.
- Face to face interview with resource manager: what do you understand about the position

Negotiation Details – Even when the job agent tell you salary is not negotiable, just ask them for the number you want

Applications Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – Interviewer has bad english and inattentive. Keep playing with phone.

Interview Question – Why did you choose NCS?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Their selection process is too sloppy.

Interviewed at NCS

Interview Details – Have to sit for a technical exam, followed by interviews by 2 person, HR and the project director

Interview Question – The technical exam is quite tough as some of the questions require in-depth knowledge of java/j2ee concepts.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't really negotiate much.

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NCS in August 2012.

Interview Details – Responded to online job ad. Sent in resume and got an interview within a week. Interview was with a project manager and team lead. More information was shared with regards to job scope and description.

Interview Question – Required to take a Java/J2EE test before interview.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Considering other opportunities and offer.

Very Easy Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – Quite fast. I think they need new people desperately.

Interview Question – Can you do OT   Answer Question

Worked for NCS? Contribute to the Community!