NCS Applications Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

1.9

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NCS.

Interview

Interview was 1 on 1. Interviewer is friendly.
Process roughly took 1 hour.
With a technical test before the interview. 60 questions.
Not much of a problem. Just a get to know you session

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NCS

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied at career fair at NUS and got called for technical test and interview the next week. Technical was basic Java, SQL and aptitude questions. Interview was normal as well. Got offered the next week itself.

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Basically, there are only 1 round for fresh graduates. 45mins' technical test(including java,sql,IQ test).The test is very basic.After that a HR manager will conduct a face2face interview for 1 hour. The process is very easy and fast.I guess they need a lot of people. The interview is very friendly.They even don't ask me any technical questions....

Interview Questions

• What's your weakness?What do you know about NCS?   1 Answer

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

consist of 2 parts, first one is a written technical test, the second one is talking to manager. quite easy, based on your resume and previous working or project experience

Interview Questions

• briefly describe the process of develop a software product   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Went in through campus interview. One technical test and a interview with moderate level questions. After a week got call from HR enquiring availability. The following week signed the contract.

Consultant, Applications Interview

Interview

Test paper on job competency, followed by an interview.

Interview Questions

• Some questions on the test paper are difficult. the interview was fairly okay.   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCS in March 2014.

Interview

One hour technical test is required before interview, so it is important to study before hand. The test consists of technical programming questions about programming, and also has questions on database langauges and also the usual language and pattern recognition questions. Interview process is straightforward and the interviewer was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer just asked about myself and did not ask "standard" interview questions like "what is your weakness" and the like. Just talk confidently and answer honestly.   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at NCS.

Interview

The whole process was quite fast and smooth. Expect to answer questions such as "Tell me more about yourself", "Why did you applied for this position" and "What do you know about this role", etc.

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2013.

Interview

You will get a phone call from them if your resume is accepted.
    They will schedule an interview with you, almost always around 2pm.
    Interview has 2 sections.
    During the interview, you will have to attempt a 60-question test within 45 mins in the first section.
    Then a relevant HR guy/woman from management level will interview you on your previous experience/projects.

Most of the time you will get the job provided you could answer questions during the interview.
    After that HR personnel will call you again within 3 days to offer you the job and subsequent steps to confirm.

Interview Questions

• You have to be able to learn quickly and work hard. Can you?   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCS.

Interview

I joined NCS as fresh graduate. There was only 1 paper test and 1 interview.
    - Technical paper test: I was interviewed to Business Object consultant position so I only did SQL part in the test. The paper test was long but It depends on the position you interview to., you only need to the relevant part.
    - Face to face interview with resource manager: what do you understand about the position

Negotiation

Even when the job agent tell you salary is not negotiable, just ask them for the number you want