NCS Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NCS.

Interview

Two interviews, with managers and bosses. Laid back and easygoing style. Asked basic questions, some easy and personal ones and some engineering theoretical ones. Interviewers were open and friendly. First interview on campus and second in company itself. Long gap between two interviews and then another long gap before offer. Very little details offered about job itself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NCS

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NCS in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online. One on one interview. Takes 1 hrs for technical written questions. 1st interview 1 hrs. 2nd 2 hrs. Offer in 1 week. Applied online. One on one interview. Takes 1 hrs for technical written questions. 1st interview 1 hrs. 2nd 2 hrs. Offer in 1 week.Applied online. One on one interview. Takes 1 hrs for technical written questions. 1st interview 1 hrs. 2nd 2 hrs. Offer in 1 week.Applied online. One on one interview. Takes 1 hrs for technical written questions. 1st interview 1 hrs. 2nd 2 hrs. Offer in 1 week.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCS in April 2008.

Interview

submit CV, call for interview, later call to offer and ask for a date to sign the contract

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no experience