NCS

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.4

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

No writing test which was very surprising. 3 rounds of interview - HR, department manager and head.

The offer will always be much lower than what you asked for. Play tough and get them to raise it. If not, look elsewhere.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCS.

Went in through campus interview. One technical test and a interview with moderate level questions. After a week got call from HR enquiring availability. The following week signed the contract.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NCS.

Interview process started with Technical test involving basic .Net framework questions,few C# questions,more of SQL questions and few aptitude questions. As this was not a filter criteria,continued to f2f interview. All the questions were from previous projects and experience. Mostly from the resume.

Consultant, Applications Interview

Test paper on job competency, followed by an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions on the test paper are difficult. the interview was fairly okay.   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCS in March 2014.

One hour technical test is required before interview, so it is important to study before hand. The test consists of technical programming questions about programming, and also has questions on database langauges and also the usual language and pattern recognition questions. Interview process is straightforward and the interviewer was friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer just asked about myself and did not ask "standard" interview questions like "what is your weakness" and the like. Just talk confidently and answer honestly.   Answer Question

Network Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at NCS in March 2014.

I applied in through a career fair held in my institution and the interview also took place in school. There was no technical test conducted. The entire interview process takes around 3 weeks and the offer was being made 3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Standard Interview Questions and no technical questions were being asked   Answer Question

Offered Salary is low

Applications Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at NCS.

The whole process was quite fast and smooth. Expect to answer questions such as "Tell me more about yourself", "Why did you applied for this position" and "What do you know about this role", etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at NCS.

Not much impression. HR lady just follow a set of checklist and scripted interview.

Interview Questions

Only got offered internship despite having a degree from a legitimate university.
    After they up the offer to a full time, the pay is still too low (about 3000).

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NCS.

I was contacted by HR recruitment team for a telephone interview (applying offshore)
    Interviewed by two line managers over phone just a few days after the initial contact
    I was contacted 1 week after the phone interview to do a face to face interview
    3 weeks later did the interview starting with a two part written exam; one technical and one aptitude.
    Then I was interviewed with two line managers in a very friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
    I received the offer after two weeks and got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCS in November 2013.

You will get a phone call from them if your resume is accepted.
    They will schedule an interview with you, almost always around 2pm.
    Interview has 2 sections.
    During the interview, you will have to attempt a 60-question test within 45 mins in the first section.
    Then a relevant HR guy/woman from management level will interview you on your previous experience/projects.

Most of the time you will get the job provided you could answer questions during the interview.
    After that HR personnel will call you again within 3 days to offer you the job and subsequent steps to confirm.

Interview Questions
    • You have to be able to learn quickly and work hard. Can you?   Answer Question