NCS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Marketing Communications Manager

Interviewed at NCS

Interview Details – No writing test which was very surprising. 3 rounds of interview - HR, department manager and head.

Negotiation Details – The offer will always be much lower than what you asked for. Play tough and get them to raise it. If not, look elsewhere.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NCS in June 2012.

Interview Details – I have an interview with NCS back in 2012. First round, I had an interview with one manager, he asked about basic stuff like black box, white box testing and some questions about my resume. After this round, I need to do a written test, half of the test is about basic Java syntax, while the rest is about Java EE.

Interview Question – How to compile a java file?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Had another offer

.NET Developer Interview

.NET Developer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – Interview process started with Technical test involving basic .Net framework questions,few C# questions,more of SQL questions and few aptitude questions. As this was not a filter criteria,continued to f2f interview. All the questions were from previous projects and experience. Mostly from the resume.

Network Consultant Interview

Network Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at NCS in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied in through a career fair held in my institution and the interview also took place in school. There was no technical test conducted. The entire interview process takes around 3 weeks and the offer was being made 3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Question – Standard Interview Questions and no technical questions were being asked   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offered Salary is low

Applications Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NCS in March 2014.

Interview Details – One hour technical test is required before interview, so it is important to study before hand. The test consists of technical programming questions about programming, and also has questions on database langauges and also the usual language and pattern recognition questions. Interview process is straightforward and the interviewer was friendly.

Interview Question – Interviewer just asked about myself and did not ask "standard" interview questions like "what is your weakness" and the like. Just talk confidently and answer honestly.   Answer Question

Consultant, Applications Interview

Consultant, Applications

Interviewed at NCS

Interview Details – Test paper on job competency, followed by an interview.

Interview Question – Some questions on the test paper are difficult. the interview was fairly okay.   Answer Question

Applications Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – The whole process was quite fast and smooth. Expect to answer questions such as "Tell me more about yourself", "Why did you applied for this position" and "What do you know about this role", etc.

Interview Question – No unexpected question was being asked.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – Not much impression. HR lady just follow a set of checklist and scripted interview.

Interview Question – Are you open to an internship position?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Only got offered internship despite having a degree from a legitimate university.
After they up the offer to a full time, the pay is still too low (about 3000).

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCS in November 2013.

Interview Details – You will get a phone call from them if your resume is accepted.
They will schedule an interview with you, almost always around 2pm.
Interview has 2 sections.
During the interview, you will have to attempt a 60-question test within 45 mins in the first section.
Then a relevant HR guy/woman from management level will interview you on your previous experience/projects.

Most of the time you will get the job provided you could answer questions during the interview.
After that HR personnel will call you again within 3 days to offer you the job and subsequent steps to confirm.

Interview Question – You have to be able to learn quickly and work hard. Can you?   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR recruitment team for a telephone interview (applying offshore)
Interviewed by two line managers over phone just a few days after the initial contact
I was contacted 1 week after the phone interview to do a face to face interview
3 weeks later did the interview starting with a two part written exam; one technical and one aptitude.
Then I was interviewed with two line managers in a very friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
I received the offer after two weeks and got the job.

Interview Question – aptitude questions very difficult   Answer Question

Worked for NCS? Contribute to the Community!