NCS Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.5

Analytics/Data Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The interview was done by the direct manager after office hours. It was a casual chat, in which basically to understand the technical knowledge level and experiences in the existing job, as well as the competency in the software areas.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose to join NCS?   1 Answer

Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NCS.

Interview

Interview was 1 on 1. Interviewer is friendly. Process roughly took 1 hour. With a technical test before the interview. 60 questions. Not much of a problem. Just a get to know you session

Consultant, Applications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview is great. Technique test is a bit hard for me because I am not so good at Java. Test also contains basic SQL and some IQ questions. The time limit of test is one hour, but actually I spent more than one hour. Interview is very comfortable, and just talk with technique director. She is very nice, and most of questions are about my resume. She also asked how much I know about NCS.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are about the resume such as your individual project and team project .   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Brief interview process consisting of 2 rounds. First with hiring manager, Second with Head of department. Interview was conducted in a professional/casual manner, with most questions focusing on a candidates skill set instead of personal preferences.

Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in person. Took about 30 mins in total in person. The HR gave a questionnaire on spellings and grammar. The salary package is only offered after the in-person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

I took the MCQ quiz based on java. Took one hour to complete it. After which, the interview took place with 2 interviewers. During the interview, they asked me about the projects that you have done in school, what programming languages I have learnt, how familiar am I with sdlc processes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the projects that you have done in school.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NCS.

Interview

I was called for writing a test on site. The test comprised of MCQ questions from Java, SQL and some logic questions. Java questions included some questions from multithreading. SQL part and logic part were very easy. The logic part also included some questions asking for synonyms and antonyms.

Interview Questions

• Q: Given a program, determine the order of calling methods inside a finally block   Answer Question
    • Q: Find the angle between the hands of a clock   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied at career fair at NUS and got called for technical test and interview the next week. Technical was basic Java, SQL and aptitude questions. Interview was normal as well. Got offered the next week itself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Basically, there are only 1 round for fresh graduates. 45mins' technical test(including java,sql,IQ test).The test is very basic.After that a HR manager will conduct a face2face interview for 1 hour. The process is very easy and fast.I guess they need a lot of people. The interview is very friendly.They even don't ask me any technical questions....

Interview Questions

• What's your weakness?What do you know about NCS?   1 Answer

Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NCS (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty quick, I applied online and an agency called me back to send my resume to HR. Few days later, I was informed that I've been shortlisted for an interview. There was only 1 interviewer and he asked common questions such as "Tell me about yourself", "what did you do in your previous jobs?". The whole atmosphere was calm and friendly. Pay could be better but I can't really complain as my diploma was in another field and my experience is currently less than a year. It's a 5.5 workday week. After the interview which was about 1/2 hour, I took a paper test consists of 50 mcq qns. That test was pretty difficult for me.