NCS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Specialist Interview

Systems Specialist
Quarry Bay (Hong Kong)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NCS in July 2013.

Interview Details – Job Agency introduces me to attend the interview. Then through a 40-minutes interview and 30 minutes Technical test, I was finally enrolled.

Interview Question – You participated in lots of activities, meeting friends around. However, this position may be a bit bored to you, you may have to face the computer all the day, so are you sure you want to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Show your practical works and quality. IT company looks for hard skills, and of course, a positive attitude.

Applications Consultant Interview

Applications Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – I joined NCS as fresh graduate. There was only 1 paper test and 1 interview.
- Technical paper test: I was interviewed to Business Object consultant position so I only did SQL part in the test. The paper test was long but It depends on the position you interview to., you only need to the relevant part.
- Face to face interview with resource manager: what do you understand about the position

Negotiation Details – Even when the job agent tell you salary is not negotiable, just ask them for the number you want

Senior Applications Consultant Interview

Senior Applications Consultant

Interviewed at NCS

Interview Details – based on written test and face to face interview. i attended for a maintenance project. so it was not so techie. basic java questions for a java role. person with 3-4 yrs of exp can easily break it.

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Once they fixed on the pay, very difficult to negotiate

Systems Specialist Interview

Systems Specialist
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NCS in September 2009.

Interview Details – An agent helped me get this job as a contract.
Interview took less than 1 hr.
Hired as a direct contract staff.
Was hired within 3 weeks.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself fitting in this company
Tell us more about yourself
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NCS in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interview by a manager regarding past working experience and knowledge about job that I am applying.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you have encounter and how do you overcome it?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCS in October 2012.

Interview Details – There's a technical test about half an hour and an interview coming after it (about 40 mins).

Interview Question – Do you mind doing repetitive time-costing routine work?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It's an contract offer while I'm looking for a full-time one

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer

I applied through college or university - interviewed at NCS in October 2012.

Interview Details – After submitting resume on campus, was offered onsite interview.
One 1 hour written test (MCQ) on Java and J2EE, and an interview for around 30 minutes.
The HR interviewer was very nice. Was asked to design a small test case. All rest are behavior questions and small talk.
Most of my friends got the offer.

Interview Question – Written test covers wide range of questions. It's almost impossible to answer everyone correct at fresh graduate level   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at NCS

Interview Details – interview carried out by 3 people, each take turns to review and asks questions about the resume, cv, CCA, academic results and other behavioral questions.

Then proceed with a test, to test the literacy in c language. And when the test results out, it will then be review and if everything passes, proceed to contract.

Interview Question – what is programming   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Applications Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – Interviewer has bad english and inattentive. Keep playing with phone.

Interview Question – Why did you choose NCS?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Their selection process is too sloppy.

Network Consultant Interview

Network Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCS in October 2012.

Interview Details – Only one round of interview.
Firstly, simple network proficiency test based on Cisco technology.
Then interview by hiring managers.

Interview Question – The network proficiency test at the beginning is difficult as the Cisco comes unfamiliar to graduate.   Answer Question