NCS Pte

15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at NCS Pte.

Interview Details – Not much impression. HR lady just follow a set of checklist and scripted interview.

Interview Question – Are you open to an internship position?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Only got offered internship despite having a degree from a legitimate university.
After they up the offer to a full time, the pay is still too low (about 3000).

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCS Pte in November 2013.

Interview Details – You will get a phone call from them if your resume is accepted.
They will schedule an interview with you, almost always around 2pm.
Interview has 2 sections.
During the interview, you will have to attempt a 60-question test within 45 mins in the first section.
Then a relevant HR guy/woman from management level will interview you on your previous experience/projects.

Most of the time you will get the job provided you could answer questions during the interview.
After that HR personnel will call you again within 3 days to offer you the job and subsequent steps to confirm.

Interview Question – You have to be able to learn quickly and work hard. Can you?   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCS Pte.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR recruitment team for a telephone interview (applying offshore)
Interviewed by two line managers over phone just a few days after the initial contact
I was contacted 1 week after the phone interview to do a face to face interview
3 weeks later did the interview starting with a two part written exam; one technical and one aptitude.
Then I was interviewed with two line managers in a very friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
I received the offer after two weeks and got the job.

Interview Question – aptitude questions very difficult   Answer Question

Systems Specialist Interview

Systems Specialist
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NCS Pte in September 2009.

Interview Details – An agent helped me get this job as a contract.
Interview took less than 1 hr.
Hired as a direct contract staff.
Was hired within 3 weeks.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself fitting in this company
Tell us more about yourself
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Consultant Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NCS Pte in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interview by a manager regarding past working experience and knowledge about job that I am applying.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you have encounter and how do you overcome it?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCS Pte in October 2012.

Interview Details – There's a technical test about half an hour and an interview coming after it (about 40 mins).

Interview Question – Do you mind doing repetitive time-costing routine work?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It's an contract offer while I'm looking for a full-time one

Network Consultant Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCS Pte in October 2012.

Interview Details – Only one round of interview.
Firstly, simple network proficiency test based on Cisco technology.
Then interview by hiring managers.

Interview Question – The network proficiency test at the beginning is difficult as the Cisco comes unfamiliar to graduate.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at NCS Pte in April 2008.

Interview Details – informal environment and the interviewer will cast tricky questions.

Interview Question – what do you see yourself in 5 years time. Such kind of a questions is too traditional.
Why not you ask me how will you want to grow with the company? how to climb the corporate ladder?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotation phase as I was a fresh graduate

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NCS Pte in August 2012.

Interview Details – Responded to online job ad. Sent in resume and got an interview within a week. Interview was with a project manager and team lead. More information was shared with regards to job scope and description.

Interview Question – Required to take a Java/J2EE test before interview.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Considering other opportunities and offer.

Very Easy Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at NCS Pte.

Interview Details – Quite fast. I think they need new people desperately.

Interview Question – Can you do OT   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NCS Pte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NCS Pte interview questions and advice in Singapore, Singapore. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by NCS Pte employees and interview candidates.