NCS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NCS in June 2012.

Interview Details – I have an interview with NCS back in 2012. First round, I had an interview with one manager, he asked about basic stuff like black box, white box testing and some questions about my resume. After this round, I need to do a written test, half of the test is about basic Java syntax, while the rest is about Java EE.

Interview Question – How to compile a java file?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Had another offer

.NET Developer Interview

.NET Developer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – Interview process started with Technical test involving basic .Net framework questions,few C# questions,more of SQL questions and few aptitude questions. As this was not a filter criteria,continued to f2f interview. All the questions were from previous projects and experience. Mostly from the resume.

Very Easy Interview

Applications Consultant Interview

Applications Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – Not much impression. HR lady just follow a set of checklist and scripted interview.

Interview Question – Are you open to an internship position?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Only got offered internship despite having a degree from a legitimate university.
After they up the offer to a full time, the pay is still too low (about 3000).

Applications Consultant Interview

Applications Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCS in November 2013.

Interview Details – You will get a phone call from them if your resume is accepted.
They will schedule an interview with you, almost always around 2pm.
Interview has 2 sections.
During the interview, you will have to attempt a 60-question test within 45 mins in the first section.
Then a relevant HR guy/woman from management level will interview you on your previous experience/projects.

Most of the time you will get the job provided you could answer questions during the interview.
After that HR personnel will call you again within 3 days to offer you the job and subsequent steps to confirm.

Interview Question – You have to be able to learn quickly and work hard. Can you?   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCS.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR recruitment team for a telephone interview (applying offshore)
Interviewed by two line managers over phone just a few days after the initial contact
I was contacted 1 week after the phone interview to do a face to face interview
3 weeks later did the interview starting with a two part written exam; one technical and one aptitude.
Then I was interviewed with two line managers in a very friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
I received the offer after two weeks and got the job.

Interview Question – aptitude questions very difficult   Answer Question

Systems Specialist Interview

Systems Specialist
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NCS in September 2009.

Interview Details – An agent helped me get this job as a contract.
Interview took less than 1 hr.
Hired as a direct contract staff.
Was hired within 3 weeks.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself fitting in this company
Tell us more about yourself
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at NCS in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interview by a manager regarding past working experience and knowledge about job that I am applying.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you have encounter and how do you overcome it?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NCS in October 2012.

Interview Details – There's a technical test about half an hour and an interview coming after it (about 40 mins).

Interview Question – Do you mind doing repetitive time-costing routine work?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It's an contract offer while I'm looking for a full-time one

Network Consultant Interview

Network Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NCS in October 2012.

Interview Details – Only one round of interview.
Firstly, simple network proficiency test based on Cisco technology.
Then interview by hiring managers.

Interview Question – The network proficiency test at the beginning is difficult as the Cisco comes unfamiliar to graduate.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at NCS in April 2008.

Interview Details – informal environment and the interviewer will cast tricky questions.

Interview Question – what do you see yourself in 5 years time. Such kind of a questions is too traditional.
Why not you ask me how will you want to grow with the company? how to climb the corporate ladder?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotation phase as I was a fresh graduate

Worked for NCS? Contribute to the Community!