NEC (Japan)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at NEC (Japan) in December 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was an intensive panel discussion with senior management of the business unit. I was questioned on all the details of my previous experience with particular focus on my achievements. The technical people asked some basic questions to test my knowledge of the topic.The panel group also asked standard set of questions, such as why I quit my previous job, why I chose NEC and what is my vision of the future career assuming that I was hired.
The second interview was scheduled after taking a personality test and was more HR oriented, focused mostly on my expectations regarding salary, benefits, career plan and so on.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your career history, what you did, what responsibilities you had in the past. Tell us about your biggest achievement and also your biggest failure.   View Answer
  • How would you describe yourself after 5 years from now?Tell us about your personal career vision   Answer Question

Worked for NEC (Japan)? Contribute to the Community!