NEC Technologies India Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2014

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NEC Technologies India in September 2014.

Interview

1. Pre-Placement Talk
2. Aptitude test. Paper consisted of 2 sections. First section had basic quant (consult RS Aggarwal only) questions and the second section consisted of C programming questions. Most of the questions were from pointers.
3. First technical round- Checks ur base. Basic questions on sorting, virtual memory, functions, memory management techniques (paging & segmentation), quicksort, functions. intro of urs.
4. Second tech round- About you. virtual memory again. Prepare for OS questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult but, unexpected. What would u check before buying a computer/laptop. question on processors like what is dual core, cache m/m, throughput of processors.

Given a text file, I want the words to be scanned from it, along with their occurrences, sort them in descending order, & display the top 10 words.
    My head dint work at that moment as I was nervous. All I cud say was it involved linked lists. :P

NOTE: do not get nervous in the interview people, he won't say anything.
    Best of luck

1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NEC Technologies India

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Interview

A written test comprising Digital Design, Computer Arch, C , Basic Electronics and aptitude
    Then 3 rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

• All subjects of engineering were touched except Digital Design whre as I was supposed to work for it and interview went for an hour.   Answer Question

Negotiation

1st Job so no negotiation

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NEC Technologies India (New Delhi (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

It was a written test ( consisting of technical and aptitude test) followed by 2 technical interviews and 1 HR interview