Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at NEC Technologies India
- Software Developer (8)
- Member of Technical Staff (3)
- Senior Executive, Presales (1)
- ML (1)
- Senior Developer (1)
- ASE (1)
- Module Lead (1)
- Lead Engineer (1)
Member of Technical Staff Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at NEC Technologies India in September 2014.
1. Pre-Placement Talk
2. Aptitude test. Paper consisted of 2 sections. First section had basic quant (consult RS Aggarwal only) questions and the second section consisted of C programming questions. Most of the questions were from pointers.
3. First technical round- Checks ur base. Basic questions on sorting, virtual memory, functions, memory management techniques (paging & segmentation), quicksort, functions. intro of urs.
4. Second tech round- About you. virtual memory again. Prepare for OS questions.
- Nothing difficult but, unexpected. What would u check before buying a computer/laptop. question on processors like what is dual core, cache m/m, throughput of processors.
Given a text file, I want the words to be scanned from it, along with their occurrences, sort them in descending order, & display the top 10 words.
My head dint work at that moment as I was nervous. All I cud say was it involved linked lists. :P
NOTE: do not get nervous in the interview people, he won't say anything.
Best of luck View Answer
Other Interview Reviews for NEC Technologies India
1 person found this helpful
Member of Technical Staff InterviewInterview Details
A written test comprising Digital Design, Computer Arch, C , Basic Electronics and aptitude
Then 3 rounds of interviewsInterview Questions
Negotiation Details1st Job so no negotiationAccepted Offer
- All subjects of engineering were touched except Digital Design whre as I was supposed to work for it and interview went for an hour. Answer Question
2 people found this helpful
Member of Technical Staff InterviewApplication Details
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at NEC Technologies India in July 2010.Interview Details
It was a written test ( consisting of technical and aptitude test) followed by 2 technical interviews and 1 HR interviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview