NEON

Very Difficult Interview

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Boulder, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NEON in June 2012.

Interview Details – The phone interview was fine and the hiring manager seemed nice. I was brought in for a 1:1 interview followed by a panel and the 1:1 was great but the panel was, in a word, difficult. I am not an engineer but the position was in the engineering department. They chose to relentlessly ask me questions about engineering to which I reiterated that I was not an engineer but this is how I understood the concept, etc. They continued and eventually the interview spiraled out-of-control with the panel outright mocking me. It was clear I was not a good fit for the position and that's fine it sometimes happens that a job description is written in an ambigous way but I thought that they should have ended the interview early rather than create a hostile experience for me. If you are concidering working for NEON I would actively discourage you from applying.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NEON? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NEON interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NEON employees and interview candidates.