NEP Broadcasting

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Interviewed at NEP Broadcasting

Interview Details – Communication was good and the interview was very professional

Interview Question – Situational Questions   Answer Question

Director of Engineering Interview

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NEP Broadcasting in October 2009.

Interview Details – I approached the company after I had been layed off from another job. I knew one of the VP's. I was told there may be a position open, I went and met with this person to discuss the potetnial opportunity. My resume was forwarded to company headquarters. I received a call from HR to schedule an interview with a VP at another facility. This was in person ans approximately a 2 hour interview. I was contacted again after this interview to set up a conference call with the VP of Human Resources. It was a very productive conversation. They indicated they wanted to move quickly. I did not hear from them and when I followed up a few weks later I learned that the position was not approved by the board so I moved on.

Interview Question – What was I looking for in salary?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Operations Interview

Corona, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at NEP Broadcasting in June 2007.

Interview Details – Filled out a form, spoke to my bosses, got the job.

Interview Question – Ever had a problem with a difficult boss or coworker.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NEP Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NEP Broadcasting interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by NEP Broadcasting employees and interview candidates.