NEP Broadcasting Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at NEP Broadcasting

Interview

Communication was good and the interview was very professional

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEP Broadcasting (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I met with three people from the company where they asked me about my professional background and pretty much the usual interview questions . I had to outline what I did at the same position with a previous company. They also asked me what my career goals were and what I would bring to the company as an employee.

Director of Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEP Broadcasting (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

I approached the company after I had been layed off from another job. I knew one of the VP's. I was told there may be a position open, I went and met with this person to discuss the potetnial opportunity. My resume was forwarded to company headquarters. I received a call from HR to schedule an interview with a VP at another facility. This was in person ans approximately a 2 hour interview. I was contacted again after this interview to set up a conference call with the VP of Human Resources. It was a very productive conversation. They indicated they wanted to move quickly. I did not hear from them and when I followed up a few weks later I learned that the position was not approved by the board so I moved on.

Interview Questions

• What was I looking for in salary?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEP Broadcasting (Corona, CA) in June 2007.

Interview

Filled out a form, spoke to my bosses, got the job.

Interview Questions

• Ever had a problem with a difficult boss or coworker.   1 Answer

Negotiation