Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at NEP Broadcasting
- Operations (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Operations Coordinator (1)
- Director of Engineering (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NEP Broadcasting (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.
I met with three people from the company where they asked me about my professional background and pretty much the usual interview questions . I had to outline what I did at the same position with a previous company. They also asked me what my career goals were and what I would bring to the company as an employee.
- They asked about my television production experience. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NEP Broadcasting (New York, NY) in October 2009.
I approached the company after I had been layed off from another job. I knew one of the VP's. I was told there may be a position open, I went and met with this person to discuss the potetnial opportunity. My resume was forwarded to company headquarters. I received a call from HR to schedule an interview with a VP at another facility. This was in person ans approximately a 2 hour interview. I was contacted again after this interview to set up a conference call with the VP of Human Resources. It was a very productive conversation. They indicated they wanted to move quickly. I did not hear from them and when I followed up a few weks later I learned that the position was not approved by the board so I moved on.
- What was I looking for in salary? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NEP Broadcasting (Corona, CA) in June 2007.
Filled out a form, spoke to my bosses, got the job.
- Ever had a problem with a difficult boss or coworker. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review