NES GLOBAL Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at NES GLOBAL

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at NES GLOBAL.

Online application
    Phone interview
    Assessment Centre (candidates can be sent home at lunch if they feel there is no need to continue with them)
    - f2f
    - role play, followed by presentation
    - group task
    - verbal reasoning test
    - numerical test

Decisions are made on the day, and you will be informed.

After the interview process, you will start pretty quickly on their graduate scheme.

Interview Questions
    • Competency questions
      Why join NES
      Why do you want to work in recruitment?

Answer Question
    Starting date is negotiable

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NES GLOBAL in June 2014.

It took about 3 weeks after I submitted my application via the company's website. I got a 30-minute phone interview which included motivational and competency-based questions. About 1 month later they sent me an invitation to the Assessment Centre. Before the assessment, I must complete personality and numerical & verbal tests (usually this would happen on the day, however this time they would like me to complete both tests prior to the assessment centre). Assessment centre started from 8:30 am, included: introductions and presentation, group exercise (business simulation, writing and client interviews role play). Last part of the day was competency-based interviews (only half of the candidates made it).

Hiring process: Phone interview - Personality test - Numerical and verbal tests - Assessment central

Interview Questions