NES GLOBAL

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at NES GLOBAL

Candidate Interview Review

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NES GLOBAL in June 2014.

It took about 3 weeks after I submitted my application via the company's website. I got a 30-minute phone interview which included motivational and competency-based questions. About 1 month later they sent me an invitation to the Assessment Centre. Before the assessment, I must complete personality and numerical & verbal tests (usually this would happen on the day, however this time they would like me to complete both tests prior to the assessment centre). Assessment centre started from 8:30 am, included: introductions and presentation, group exercise (business simulation, writing and client interviews role play). Last part of the day was competency-based interviews (only half of the candidates made it).

Hiring process: Phone interview - Personality test - Numerical and verbal tests - Assessment central

Interview Questions