NES Global Talent Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at NES Global Talent

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NES Global Talent.

Interview

Online application
    Phone interview
    Assessment Centre (candidates can be sent home at lunch if they feel there is no need to continue with them)
    - f2f
    - role play, followed by presentation
    - group task
    - verbal reasoning test
    - numerical test

Decisions are made on the day, and you will be informed.

After the interview process, you will start pretty quickly on their graduate scheme.

Interview Questions

• Competency questions
      Why join NES
      Why do you want to work in recruitment?

Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting date is negotiable

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NES Global Talent (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2014.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks after I submitted my application via the company's website. I got a 30-minute phone interview which included motivational and competency-based questions. About 1 month later they sent me an invitation to the Assessment Centre. Before the assessment, I must complete personality and numerical & verbal tests (usually this would happen on the day, however this time they would like me to complete both tests prior to the assessment centre). Assessment centre started from 8:30 am, included: introductions and presentation, group exercise (business simulation, writing and client interviews role play). Last part of the day was competency-based interviews (only half of the candidates made it).

Hiring process: Phone interview - Personality test - Numerical and verbal tests - Assessment central

Interview Questions