NES Global Talent Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at NES Global Talent

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NES Global Talent (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

After applying for the position online. I had a telephone interview to start with. After a week i was asked to fill a questionnaire. I was invited for an full day assessment to an assessment center.
    the first round was an introduction round. the second round was a group activity where in each of the groups were asked come up with a marketing strategy for a sandwich shop.
    The third round was a mock client sales round where each of the candidate was given 3 random CV's and had to select the best CV and sell the CV's to the client.
    Final round was a face to face casual HR interview.

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NES Global Talent.

Interview

Online application
    Phone interview
    Assessment Centre (candidates can be sent home at lunch if they feel there is no need to continue with them)
    - f2f
    - role play, followed by presentation
    - group task
    - verbal reasoning test
    - numerical test

Decisions are made on the day, and you will be informed.

After the interview process, you will start pretty quickly on their graduate scheme.

Interview Questions

• Competency questions
      Why join NES
      Why do you want to work in recruitment?

Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting date is negotiable

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at NES Global Talent (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

2 interviewers, half an hour long. tough questions that make you think
    Didn't think I got the job but I did
    the guys were nice, I have a manager and office operations manager

We discussed the roles, the markets, the direction NES is going, they like to see you've done your research on the comPany

Salary was discussed but they aren't the best payers

Got the job

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NES Global Talent (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2014.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks after I submitted my application via the company's website. I got a 30-minute phone interview which included motivational and competency-based questions. About 1 month later they sent me an invitation to the Assessment Centre. Before the assessment, I must complete personality and numerical & verbal tests (usually this would happen on the day, however this time they would like me to complete both tests prior to the assessment centre). Assessment centre started from 8:30 am, included: introductions and presentation, group exercise (business simulation, writing and client interviews role play). Last part of the day was competency-based interviews (only half of the candidates made it).

Hiring process: Phone interview - Personality test - Numerical and verbal tests - Assessment central