NES Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.8

Contract Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NES (Houston, TX).

Interview

Fairly straight forward and to the point. With a review of my resume and past experience to ensure that the type of experience that the client wished to have balanced with my experience. Went over the list of needs and criteria that was required by client. Lasted approximately one hour.

Interview Questions

• Check my background to ensure that the information on the resume was correct   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to set the compensation that I required.

Route Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NES (San Jose, CA).

Interview

started with a phone interview and it went pretty well. they were looking for someone immediately and the hr lady was nice. the interview lasted about 20 minutes and was asked for an in person interview for hte next phase. My next interview is not until next week so TBD

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very easy

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NES (Solon, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview gave a direct outline of the daily duties for the job. However the compensation was not reasonable for the job. I was offered the position but I declined due to compensation. Also if there are any drug users looking to apply for the company the drug test has to be completed directly after the interview is over so come prepared.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a pass job was stressful, How did you deal with it and how would you apply what you learned today   Answer Question

The compensation was not reasonable for the work that was asked to be performed

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at NES (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2014.

Interview

I firstly received a call from London from an HR person who arranged with me a phone interview. I was then asked to do a personality test and submit some papers to be told about after a week that I succeeded and I am invited to attend an assessment center in Dubai. At the assessment center which included around 20 people, we were asked to do partner introduction, group exercise, individual exercise, client interview, numerical and verbal tests and finally about 40 minutes interviews. 5 people were told at the end of the center that they passed the assessment and that they will be contacted again in days. However and unfortunately, when I was contacted, they told me that I will not join them for their next intake but maybe in a later one.

Interview Questions

• After some years, you will find yourself board of meeting clients and matching candidates profiles, how do you think you will deal with that?   1 Answer