NES Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at NES

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Solon, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NES in April 2014.

The interview gave a direct outline of the daily duties for the job. However the compensation was not reasonable for the job. I was offered the position but I declined due to compensation. Also if there are any drug users looking to apply for the company the drug test has to be completed directly after the interview is over so come prepared.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when a pass job was stressful, How did you deal with it and how would you apply what you learned today   Answer Question

The compensation was not reasonable for the work that was asked to be performed

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online - interviewed at NES in May 2014.

I firstly received a call from London from an HR person who arranged with me a phone interview. I was then asked to do a personality test and submit some papers to be told about after a week that I succeeded and I am invited to attend an assessment center in Dubai. At the assessment center which included around 20 people, we were asked to do partner introduction, group exercise, individual exercise, client interview, numerical and verbal tests and finally about 40 minutes interviews. 5 people were told at the end of the center that they passed the assessment and that they will be contacted again in days. However and unfortunately, when I was contacted, they told me that I will not join them for their next intake but maybe in a later one.

Interview Questions
    • After some years, you will find yourself board of meeting clients and matching candidates profiles, how do you think you will deal with that?   View Answer

Worked for NES? Contribute to the Community!