NESPAK

www.nespak.com.pk

NESPAK Interview Questions

2.8

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at NESPAK.

Sent a job application against an advertisement in the newspaper. After short listing by the HR Division i was called for the Interview thru' a letter. After fifteen days of my Interview i was posted an appointment letter. I was also informed thru' a telephonic call. I joined the company two weeks later after i received the appointment letter.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NESPAK in June 2012.

National Engineering Services Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited (NESPAK) is a state corporation of Pakistan established in 1973. It is Pakistan’s premier consultancy organization. It enjoys a reputation as one of the top engineering consultancy organizations in Asia and Africa and is ranked among the world’s top 200 consulting firms.

Contracts Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NESPAK in March 2012.

I was already working for NESPAK and got a chance to apply for this position internally. They had trained us for over a year and preferred the people who had out standing internal progress reports. The interview was long, technical and comprehensive. All areas of the job description were covered and reviewed. The interview panel comprised of 6 General Managers who headed different Sections at the office. Points were given for experience, education, specialization and progress reports.

Interview Questions
    • A technical question about Contracts Management which is usually inquired from very senior professionals   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at NESPAK in November 2011.

At the first stage,my architectural portfolio was seen by a Senior Architect.Then he asked what type of projects in which i will feel comfortable.My answer was of small projects.Then he asked about my skills.And to check my sketching skill (which he gave more importance in this field) tell me to sketch a 500 sqyards house plan without using scale.And in the last told about his university and thesis.

Interview Questions
    • What type of Projects at which you will feel comfortable?   View Answer

Resident Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miranshāh (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miranshāh (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at NESPAK in June 2009.

I applied for the position of Resident engineer at the last minute from DIKhan. Interview was held at Lahore so I reached Lahore for an interview. I was asked questions to judge my qualification and experience. I was also questioned to know all about me. At the end I was asked for the amount of salary expected. Which was agreed.