NFL

NFL Interview Questions in New York, NY

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at NFL in November 2013.

Application with essay component
    Phone Interview
    Skype Interview with four people
    Interview in New York with four people

Interview Questions
    • Standard set of questions, some interviews significantly ruder than others. One of my interviewers was texting while I was speaking so be prepared for everything.   Answer Question

Career potential very limited without advanced degree. The timeline was lengthened several times, which suggested that they lacked commitment to the program and did not prioritize the process. Additionally, I felt very disrespected at my New York interview. One of the interviewers blatantly scoffed at my university extracurricular experience and interrupted me multiple times. If they aren't going to be respectful, don't waste my time flying me to NY.

Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at NFL.

I went to great time and expense for this interview for my dream job. It was the WORST interview experience and waste of time in my 20+ year career. Interviewer was totally unprepared and unprofessional. He seemed more concerned about covering himself. Only reason I believe I was interviewed was because of employee referrals. However, they added qualification preferences to the job which I did not have. Why waste people's time? The arrogance of this place is off the charts. They seem to lack values and anything that resembles care. Given they are the NFL, employee engagement is going to largely be driven by employee's love for their job, the game, and the excitement of and opportunities in professional sports. However, they cannot possibly be gaining the synergy and collaboration that respect, professionalism, and preparedness brings and would better serve them.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about my education were relatively unexpected at this point in my career. I chose to answer in a way that highlighted my skill and passion for my work given my Valedictorian status was on my resume. However, I believe I would have been better served to answer highlighting the fame of my professors and my numerous accomplishments.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NFL in December 2011.

Made it to the final round for the program but it seemed like the people that interviewed me didn't want me there. They would ask a question then cut me off after several words to tell me that I wasn't answering what they were asking without giving me a fair chance. If you're not a Sports Management major, it's veryyyy difficult to get an offer for this program.

Assistant Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NFL in August 2011.

Applied online and was contacted by phone within 2 weeks of submitting my application. I had 2 interviews - one with the direct supervisor, and another with an HR manager. Overall interview was congenial, relatively easy-going and positive, and left a very strong impression with me about what a great place NFL is to work. It seems people are extremely happy there and attrition/turnover is very low.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at NFL in January 2011.

Phone interview with two HR girls. They mainly asked what specific things I've done for my major (finance) that made me stand out. I had done several programs at the time to make me stand out, but they didn't understand anything I told them about. However, I probably did a poor job of explaining my experiences to people without any background in finance to speak of. Wanted to hear about more experience in sports. lasted about 15 minutes. Not nearly as difficult as you would expect from such a competitive program, but did seem flaky. Other I interviewees I've spoken to agreed.

Interview Questions
    • Describe what you've done for your major to make you stand out   Answer Question

PDD Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NFL in January 2009.

Had 5 1:1 meetings, 4 with all the career transition managers, 1 with the department head. All informal questions, but why I would be best suited for a career in the NFL related. Office was right on Park and had many memorable pictures on the wall. People were friendly and the experience was positive.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NFL in January 2009.

Three rounds, met all the managers and director