NGA HR Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2014

2.6

Senior Associate, Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at NGA HR.

Met in person through word of mouth recommendation. Met during implementation of the project and met all of the managers on the team. They had been working a 7 day workweek and were delirious during the interview and we started talking about personal issues instead of the job.

Interview Questions
    • Am I available for long overtime hours?   View Answer
    Higher salary

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at NGA HR in September 2014.

I was contacted by telephone by a recruiter, after submission of my resume and application. We did a telephone interview, which consisted of basically going over my resume, job requirements and pay offered. I was then scheduled for an interview at the job site. I arrived there on time and was promptly greeted and escorted to the interviewing area. I was interviewed by two individuals each were alternating asking the typical job related questions. The interview lasted about 15 minutes , and I was told that I would be contacted if I was selected. The very next day the recruiter called me and offered me a position, which I gladly accepted. She emailed me an offer letter, background and drug test consent and instructions, and introductory benefits package. I was very pleased with process and professionalism exhibited by the recruiter and hiring staff.

Interview Questions
    • It is my opinion that there were no really difficult or unexpected questions to answer.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

2 rounds of technical and 1 HR.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at NGA HR.

Applied online, then pretty quickly received a call from the recruiter. A phone interview was setup with the recruiter. Lasted about 30 minutes, and then was told that an onsite interview would be coordinated. Had the onsite interview about a week or so later. Standard interview, but only met with the hiring manager, who was new into the job (recently promoted). Most questions she asked was around change, and how I dealt with that. Seemed to go well. I was there for about 1.5 hours. Was told probably wouldn't know anything for a couple of weeks (early Feb, it was 3rd week in Jan this occurred).

I followed up with a thank you email the next morning. Actually received a response from the hiring manager that I interviewed with (which doesn't usually happen). She said that it was nice to meet with me and that she would definitely get back to me. Well that was over 2 months ago. No word from her or the recruiter. I would expect the courtesy of a quick email or VM with a status update. Even if it's a thank you but no thank you. Something. But no, nothing. Not very professional.

Data Management Analyst Interview

The interview was like any typical interview. They ask the standard questions and then ask about what your expertise is. When actually hired, there was no training to speak of. Alot of what I learned there was on the fly and asking someone else who had been there for a while.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult. They were about what I knew and what my expertise was.   Answer Question
    There wasn't one. I wanted 40k and I got it. That was back in 2011.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at NGA HR.

I was interviewed by three people, Operations director and two team leads. There was a question and answer session with all three and an assessment I had to take.

Interview Questions
    • I don't interview well so all questions were pretty difficult but I would have to say the questions where you have to brag on yourself.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation there was a base pay or nothing

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NGA HR in June 2010.

very short behavioural interview

No negotiation

Human Resources Advisro Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

interviewed at NGA HR in February 2010.

Computer test then Face to face interview.

Standard

Group Leader Interview

2 Telephonic rounds followed by a Face-to-Face round. This is what I came across during my interview for a job with NGA HR. Telephonic rounds lasted from 60-90 mins. Face to Face interview was really hard as it was close to 2 hours interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected that I faced was regarding my Designation with my previous employer. I really did not see that question coming my way.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at NGA HR.

Profiles will be taken from the job portals. The candidate will get a call if the profile meets the requirement. There will be a technical interview as a first round, if the candidate cleared the interview then next manager round and HR discussion.