NGA HR

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

Interviewed at NGA HR

Interview Details – 2 rounds of technical and 1 HR.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at NGA HR.

Interview Details – Applied online, then pretty quickly received a call from the recruiter. A phone interview was setup with the recruiter. Lasted about 30 minutes, and then was told that an onsite interview would be coordinated. Had the onsite interview about a week or so later. Standard interview, but only met with the hiring manager, who was new into the job (recently promoted). Most questions she asked was around change, and how I dealt with that. Seemed to go well. I was there for about 1.5 hours. Was told probably wouldn't know anything for a couple of weeks (early Feb, it was 3rd week in Jan this occurred).

I followed up with a thank you email the next morning. Actually received a response from the hiring manager that I interviewed with (which doesn't usually happen). She said that it was nice to meet with me and that she would definitely get back to me. Well that was over 2 months ago. No word from her or the recruiter. I would expect the courtesy of a quick email or VM with a status update. Even if it's a thank you but no thank you. Something. But no, nothing. Not very professional.

Human Resources Advisro Interview

Human Resources Advisro
Tallahassee, FL

I interviewed at NGA HR in February 2010.

Interview Details – Computer test then Face to face interview.

Negotiation Details – Standard

Data Management Analyst Interview

Data Management Analyst

Interviewed at NGA HR

Interview Details – The interview was like any typical interview. They ask the standard questions and then ask about what your expertise is. When actually hired, there was no training to speak of. Alot of what I learned there was on the fly and asking someone else who had been there for a while.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult. They were about what I knew and what my expertise was.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one. I wanted 40k and I got it. That was back in 2011.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Round Rock, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at NGA HR.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by three people, Operations director and two team leads. There was a question and answer session with all three and an assessment I had to take.

Interview Question – I don't interview well so all questions were pretty difficult but I would have to say the questions where you have to brag on yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation there was a base pay or nothing

Intern Interview

Intern
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NGA HR in June 2010.

Interview Details – very short behavioural interview

Interview Question – No question was difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Cochin (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NGA HR in October 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process is not well defined in terms of the number of rounds, it kept changing. However the interview process was good, it was an open discussion giving due credit to my experience and skill set, there was a clear expectation set in terms of the role

Interview Question – no unexpected question came up, the interview questions were very straightforward   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate, it was very satisfactory

Group Leader Interview

Group Leader

Interviewed at NGA HR

Interview Details – 2 Telephonic rounds followed by a Face-to-Face round. This is what I came across during my interview for a job with NGA HR. Telephonic rounds lasted from 60-90 mins. Face to Face interview was really hard as it was close to 2 hours interview.

Interview Question – The most unexpected that I faced was regarding my Designation with my previous employer. I really did not see that question coming my way.   Answer Question

Advice & Guidance Interview

Advice & Guidance
Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at NGA HR in June 2011.

Interview Details – Was very 'run of the mill' interview, only one person interviewing, I was expecting a panel. It was laid back was made to feel at ease, no difficult or challenging questions.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions but was left to do a test & they forgot about me I had to leave the interview room & go find the person & tell them I had finished the test & was there anymore further questions.   View Answer

Associate Systems Interview

Associate Systems

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at NGA HR.

Interview Details – Profiles will be taken from the job portals. The candidate will get a call if the profile meets the requirement. There will be a technical interview as a first round, if the candidate cleared the interview then next manager round and HR discussion.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult in the interview process   Answer Question

Worked for NGA HR? Contribute to the Community!