NGA HR

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

Interviewed at NGA HR

Interview Details – 2 rounds of technical and 1 HR.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at NGA HR.

Interview Details – Applied online, then pretty quickly received a call from the recruiter. A phone interview was setup with the recruiter. Lasted about 30 minutes, and then was told that an onsite interview would be coordinated. Had the onsite interview about a week or so later. Standard interview, but only met with the hiring manager, who was new into the job (recently promoted). Most questions she asked was around change, and how I dealt with that. Seemed to go well. I was there for about 1.5 hours. Was told probably wouldn't know anything for a couple of weeks (early Feb, it was 3rd week in Jan this occurred).

I followed up with a thank you email the next morning. Actually received a response from the hiring manager that I interviewed with (which doesn't usually happen). She said that it was nice to meet with me and that she would definitely get back to me. Well that was over 2 months ago. No word from her or the recruiter. I would expect the courtesy of a quick email or VM with a status update. Even if it's a thank you but no thank you. Something. But no, nothing. Not very professional.

Human Resources Advisro Interview

Human Resources Advisro
Tallahassee, FL

I interviewed at NGA HR in February 2010.

Interview Details – Computer test then Face to face interview.

Negotiation Details – Standard

Data Management Analyst Interview

Data Management Analyst

Interviewed at NGA HR

Interview Details – The interview was like any typical interview. They ask the standard questions and then ask about what your expertise is. When actually hired, there was no training to speak of. Alot of what I learned there was on the fly and asking someone else who had been there for a while.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult. They were about what I knew and what my expertise was.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one. I wanted 40k and I got it. That was back in 2011.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Round Rock, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at NGA HR.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by three people, Operations director and two team leads. There was a question and answer session with all three and an assessment I had to take.

Interview Question – I don't interview well so all questions were pretty difficult but I would have to say the questions where you have to brag on yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation there was a base pay or nothing

Intern Interview

Intern
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NGA HR in June 2010.

Interview Details – very short behavioural interview

Interview Question – No question was difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Advice & Guidance Interview

Advice & Guidance
Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at NGA HR in June 2011.

Interview Details – Was very 'run of the mill' interview, only one person interviewing, I was expecting a panel. It was laid back was made to feel at ease, no difficult or challenging questions.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions but was left to do a test & they forgot about me I had to leave the interview room & go find the person & tell them I had finished the test & was there anymore further questions.   View Answer

Associate Systems Interview

Associate Systems

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at NGA HR.

Interview Details – Profiles will be taken from the job portals. The candidate will get a call if the profile meets the requirement. There will be a technical interview as a first round, if the candidate cleared the interview then next manager round and HR discussion.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult in the interview process   Answer Question

HR Specialist Interview

HR Specialist
Fort Kochi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at NGA HR in March 2013.

Interview Details – Hello all,

This is my side of the story and if you are told that you are placed on hold by them, don't wait! look for other opportunities. They have maths in their aptitude test and for someone, who has not done maths, in his 'or' her, education stream, it going to be difficult and often we might wonder, 'Have we applied for the post of HR 'or' Rocket Scientist?'

When i took the test, i wondered, 'why do we have maths, when we are going to work as HRs(outsourced).?' Where are we going to apply these mathematical skills to our work? They also had another category which goes like 'Find the missing word', there, they don't have an example, how are we to find out what is right or wrong. Example Back ..................up no proper examples. Aren't we not going to focus on international clients? They don't have any communications round, which is very effective and efficient for such work profile and i felt that all this was a joke and maybe later i could give them this feedback after joining the company.
MY STORY

I applied with this company in the month of March, i cleared all the rounds, including the operations and after the round was over, A HR called Krithika told me 'Congratulations! you have cleared, but we will have to place you on hold'. I was quite surprised and didn't know why, but i asked her 'Why?' . She started beating around the bush telling me that 'The operations need to verify some information about you for a senior position'. I asked how long should i wait and she blindly replied two or three weeks, i said 'fine'.

Two weeks passed and by the end of the third week, i called them up and was told by a HR that i definitely will be called before the end of April, i agreed to wait and not look for other opportunities, as i stay close by. By the end of May, due to family pressure, i called up and spoke to the HR recruitment and gave them my name and date of interview and was told by them at first that ' you have not cleared'. I was taken aback, i declined the statement and said ''that's not what i was told, i was told that i need to wait for them to call me, for a senior position and till to this end of May i haven't heard anything from your recruitment staff''.

The HR declined and still stated i did not clear, i felt upset and felt 'Is this a way to treat someone new, who was willing to work for them at any cost and waited like a fool wasting other opportunities?'

Interview Question – Maths in the Aptitude test   View Answer

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Cochin (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at NGA HR in December 2012.

Interview Details – Five Round of Interviews
1. Initial HR screening
2. HR Head - Kochi,India
3. Global Talent acquisition Head - UK
4. Business Head UK
5. Business Head India

Interview Question – Will you able to cope with pressure of meeting deadlines which are already running behind at present,   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NGA HR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NGA HR interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by NGA HR employees and interview candidates.