NGA HR Interview Questions

2.6

Senior Associate, Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at NGA HR.

Met in person through word of mouth recommendation. Met during implementation of the project and met all of the managers on the team. They had been working a 7 day workweek and were delirious during the interview and we started talking about personal issues instead of the job.

Interview Questions
    • Am I available for long overtime hours?   View Answer
    Higher salary

Senior Analyst Interview

2 rounds of technical and 1 HR.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at NGA HR.

Applied online, then pretty quickly received a call from the recruiter. A phone interview was setup with the recruiter. Lasted about 30 minutes, and then was told that an onsite interview would be coordinated. Had the onsite interview about a week or so later. Standard interview, but only met with the hiring manager, who was new into the job (recently promoted). Most questions she asked was around change, and how I dealt with that. Seemed to go well. I was there for about 1.5 hours. Was told probably wouldn't know anything for a couple of weeks (early Feb, it was 3rd week in Jan this occurred).

I followed up with a thank you email the next morning. Actually received a response from the hiring manager that I interviewed with (which doesn't usually happen). She said that it was nice to meet with me and that she would definitely get back to me. Well that was over 2 months ago. No word from her or the recruiter. I would expect the courtesy of a quick email or VM with a status update. Even if it's a thank you but no thank you. Something. But no, nothing. Not very professional.

Human Resources Advisro Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

interviewed at NGA HR in February 2010.

Computer test then Face to face interview.

Standard

Data Management Analyst Interview

The interview was like any typical interview. They ask the standard questions and then ask about what your expertise is. When actually hired, there was no training to speak of. Alot of what I learned there was on the fly and asking someone else who had been there for a while.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult. They were about what I knew and what my expertise was.   Answer Question
    There wasn't one. I wanted 40k and I got it. That was back in 2011.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Round Rock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at NGA HR.

I was interviewed by three people, Operations director and two team leads. There was a question and answer session with all three and an assessment I had to take.

Interview Questions
    • I don't interview well so all questions were pretty difficult but I would have to say the questions where you have to brag on yourself.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation there was a base pay or nothing

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NGA HR in June 2010.

very short behavioural interview

No negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cochin (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at NGA HR in October 2011.

Hiring and interview process is not well defined in terms of the number of rounds, it kept changing. However the interview process was good, it was an open discussion giving due credit to my experience and skill set, there was a clear expectation set in terms of the role

Interview Questions
    • no unexpected question came up, the interview questions were very straightforward   Answer Question
    Yes, I was able to negotiate, it was very satisfactory

Group Leader Interview

2 Telephonic rounds followed by a Face-to-Face round. This is what I came across during my interview for a job with NGA HR. Telephonic rounds lasted from 60-90 mins. Face to Face interview was really hard as it was close to 2 hours interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected that I faced was regarding my Designation with my previous employer. I really did not see that question coming my way.   Answer Question

Advice & Guidance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at NGA HR in June 2011.

Was very 'run of the mill' interview, only one person interviewing, I was expecting a panel. It was laid back was made to feel at ease, no difficult or challenging questions.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions but was left to do a test & they forgot about me I had to leave the interview room & go find the person & tell them I had finished the test & was there anymore further questions.   View Answer

Worked for NGA HR? Contribute to the Community!