NGHA

www.ngha.med.sa
Profile Unclaimed

NGHA Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at NGHA in October 2011.

Met with HR and discussed job requirements and position

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at NGHA in September 2011.

before i got hired here in NGHA RIYADH SAUDI ARABIA i have a work but small salary!and when i went to the agency they told me how much will they pay me and what is my work here in riyadh!so i accepted the job because this is my opportunity to travel and to have a good job even so far away with my family and friends!when i got here in riyadh i have been cultured shocked because of the way of their living and the way they talk and the way they accommodate people!this is what the agency also tuckled about my job and the country will i going!

Interview Questions
    • how much you think your salary will be on this job?   View Answer
    • when did you want to go and face this new job?   View Answer
    good and a little bit of satisfaction!

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at NGHA in March 2009.

Upon receipt of call from my present employer, I had personality met with interviewer where which we have discussed about my current position and the job descriptions of what I do.

Interview Questions
    • What are your expectations from our company   View Answer
    Salary negotiation.

It is being advised to other job seekers to prove themselves first prior negotiate with the salary with an understanding between you and the interviewer that should you be able to pass their expectations on you after the probationary period, you expect to get a higher pay based on your performance.