NHS Human Services

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NHS Human Services.

The interview was to be at 10:30, I showed up at 10:20. No one was there. I waited a few minutes, still no one. At about 10:28 I get a call from one of the interviewers saying that they were running late and would be there soon. They ended up being 15 minutes late for their own interview. When they get there I notice that they have McDonald bags and cups. Had they not gone to McDonalds they probably would have been on time. We go inside and the one interviewer runs to the restroom. The other interviewer searches for a pen. I ended up giving her one of mine. They proceed to tell me about the position and start debating about whether I would qualify for their Health Reimbursement Program, something they should have discussed prior to my interview. The questions were pretty basic and were mainly technology related to assess if you know how to use a computer. The main interviewer did not even review my resume prior to the interview. They were VERY disorganized.

Interview Questions