NHS Human Services

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NHS Human Services in June 2012.

Interview Details – I know someone that works there. I submitted an online application after seeing the job opening on indeed.com.
I called after my resume was submitted several days later and spoke to the receptionist who was professional and happy and it showed in her voice. She left a message for the department I was to interview for and they got back to me in a week.
I had an interview the following week.
The office was clean and very inviting and the people that I encountered were helpful and happy.
The interview was laid back and comfortable. The interveiwer was knowledgable about nursing and was forthcoming with all information that I asked about.

Interview Question – There was not any difficult or unexpected questions, at least for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really wasn't any.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NHS Human Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NHS Human Services Licensed Practical Nurse interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NHS Human Services employees and interview candidates.