NHS Human Services

NHS Human Services Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NHS Human Services in June 2012.

I know someone that works there. I submitted an online application after seeing the job opening on indeed.com.
I called after my resume was submitted several days later and spoke to the receptionist who was professional and happy and it showed in her voice. She left a message for the department I was to interview for and they got back to me in a week.
I had an interview the following week.
The office was clean and very inviting and the people that I encountered were helpful and happy.
The interview was laid back and comfortable. The interveiwer was knowledgable about nursing and was forthcoming with all information that I asked about.

Interview Questions
  • There was not any difficult or unexpected questions, at least for me.   Answer Question
There really wasn't any.