NIBCO Sales Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Elkhart, IN
Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

The process took a day - interviewed at NIBCO in April 2012.

Met the company at the "Last Minute Job Fair" at Purdue University. They asked if I was free for an interview the next day and scheduled a time and place (in a room in HIKS library).

There were 2 people interviewing me. They seemed very professional. They asked pretty standard questions - how I organize my time between student organizations and academics, a time when I dealt with conflict, what I would consider my greatest achievement at Purdue...

After the interview, I asked them if they had any comments on my interviewing skills, and they said that they were impressed with all the questions about the job that I asked them (so always ask questions when they say "do you have any questions?")

Interview Questions
  • What would you consider your greatest achievement, be it at Purdue or anywhere else?   Answer Question

Worked for NIBCO? Contribute to the Community!