Interviews for Top Jobs at NIBCO
- Associate (1)
- Staff Accountant (1)
- Administrative Support (1)
- AREA SALES MANAGER (1)
- Assembly (1)
- Sales Engineer (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- IT Position (1)
- Sales Trainee Program (1)
- International Customer Service (1)
- Not In Management (1)
- Warehouse Position/Order Puller (1)
Sales Engineer Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at NIBCO (Elkhart, IN) in April 2012.
Met the company at the "Last Minute Job Fair" at Purdue University. They asked if I was free for an interview the next day and scheduled a time and place (in a room in HIKS library).
There were 2 people interviewing me. They seemed very professional. They asked pretty standard questions - how I organize my time between student organizations and academics, a time when I dealt with conflict, what I would consider my greatest achievement at Purdue...
After the interview, I asked them if they had any comments on my interviewing skills, and they said that they were impressed with all the questions about the job that I asked them (so always ask questions when they say "do you have any questions?")
- What would you consider your greatest achievement, be it at Purdue or anywhere else? Answer Question