NICE Actimize

Updated Nov 15, 2014
Updated Nov 15, 2014

3.3

Solution Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NICE Actimize.

I thought the interview process was fair and respectful. There was first a discussion with HR, then a phone interview in which I had to complete a test and then send it back for a discussion. Then I was called into the office for another test, then a discussion with the manager (technical), and then I was asked to give a presentation on solution I previously worked on. (I was told in advance that I would need to provide a presentation and answer questions from the group). I thought it was all quite reasonable.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were necessarily hard or unfair - I just didn't have exposure to all the areas asked about.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at NICE Actimize.

1st Round: Telephonic Interview (Be prepared to take a technical test. you will be given 30min to come up with an architecture solution. you need to send the solution to the interviewer and then answer any further questions)
    2nd Round: Telephonic or Skype Interview (Technical round)
    3rd Round: Onsite. You need to give a 30min presentation for a business problem (of your choice) and the solution. Followed by 30-45minutes of technical and non-technical questions on the presentation + resume.
    4th Round: if you still survive, HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Why the content in your resume is in table w/ border? Are you a kind of person that would box yourself?   Answer Question

Relocation is too low.

Solution Architect Interview

Recruiting team has a lot of opportunity to improve on communications with candidates, interview scheduling, coordination and the interviewing process itself. Initial phone screening followed by in-person interviewing with hiring manager, peers and directs and then a presentation of technical solution of your choice to a panel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NICE Actimize in August 2014.

Screening round was a 30 mins technical round bascis of OOP's . A SQL test followed by HR round and last is the Java test. Each technical test has the review round where you explain your answer.

SQL test accounts for most.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NICE Actimize in December 2013.

I went through my interview process with Nice actimize. Had about phone interviews and then followed by 3-4 rounds of interview and immediate next day I was told I have been selected and they were going to Offer me. After a month's time when I was following up for the offer, Recruiter person came back told after so much of discussion they have decided not to give an offer. When I asked for the grounds for this decision was made they told its technical ground. I found that very unprofessional. Had it been Technical round I'm wondering how they were ready to offer me at the first place and after a while they decide not to proceed with the offer. I would never ever suggest this company to anyone. They are so much unorganized and really worse recruitment process. I would never bother to waste my time again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NICE Actimize in September 2013.

First got a call from recruiter followed by a phone interview with a senior consultant which was mildly technical, more about my resume and past experience.
    Was called in a for an in person interview at the NYC office. First had a written test, which was a sql like based language and questions to answer.
    This was followed by interviews with 3 different people, 2 heavily technical on databases/sql and one HR. I got good feedback from all of them and sounded like I was sure to get an offer.
    A week later I get a call about them wanting me to come in again for another in person. This was highly unprofessional on their part and felt like they have a very disorganized hiring process. Finished that interview which lasted for 15 minutes by the way, and didn't receive an offer.
    This is probably one of my worst interview experiences ever.

Interview Questions
    • standard sql server questions, de-dup and sql using exists clause, rank function   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NICE Actimize in March 2013.

I was recently interviewed at Nice Actimize in NY. First I was interviewed on phone by a BA followed by another round of phone interview by a lead BA. I was then called for a face to face round which was conducted by three people-lead BA, PM and the Manager. The face to face interview was indeed long which lasted about four hours.

Interview Questions
    • SQL. The lead BA quizzed me over my analytical and SQL skills.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at NICE Actimize in June 2012.

they check for experience in leading IT projects. Focus is on ability to wear multiple hats as its a small company and they look for managers who can work independently without much guidance . Experience working as a BA and good technical background will help. Prior experience in implementing complaince technology solution will be a big plus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at NICE Actimize in July 2010.

Had an easy Visual Basic test sent via email first, then an HR phone interview, then a second code test. Second code test was challenging but no hard time limit. Went onsite for a third code test and two in person interviews. They were looking for more of a DBA than a software engineer, one interviewer made a point of saying they didn't really care about the other languages in the job description (Java, JSP, VB, C++), they just want database experience.
    Didn't get back to me. They don't strike me as being very organized. They should skip to the hardest code test instead of having 3 rounds like it's some sort of reality show.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NICE Actimize in April 2010.

They send you a test to complete and return. Depending on the position you apply for there is a different test. Mine was a logic test among with a BRD.

Interview Questions
    Very little room for negotiation, it is what it is.